PDA

View Full Version : Arrest at Thompson

modprincess8x
08-18-2006, 09:29 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that someone was arrested last night for having stolen property in their possession at Thompson! Apparently he is a former crew member for the #47 team and a search warrant is being processed so his house can be searched. I, for one, am very excited about this and hopefully they find the belongings of all the teams that have had things stolen from them, mainly so that it proves that this guy has done it all and that there is no one else out there stealing!

W. J.
08-18-2006, 10:07 AM
I agree, it would be nice to get closure on incidents like that. I hope the individual involved gets all that's coming to them.

Mod134
08-24-2006, 09:32 PM
I was there for this one. Just as I was about to leave Thompson I was informed that they caught a suspect in the string of robberies that have run rampant over several Southern NE tracks for the past few months :applause: . If I remember correctly the Brunnhoelzls were robbed when they were at Seekonk in July.

I hope this lowlife gets what's coming to him, and then some. He had a treasure trove of stuff: headsets and radios from teams, radiators. You name it, he had it basically. He stole cash from teams and made every team have to take a second look at their trailers to make sure extra precautionary measures were taken to protect their belongings.