PDA

View Full Version : Anyone trekking to Bristol TN next wknd ?

racing#s
08-18-2006, 10:04 PM
Is anyone going to Bristol TN next wknd ? I know a killer go kart track on the way there if you're interested.

Teds Race Tours
08-18-2006, 11:48 PM
We'll be there with 35 of Long Islands finest race fans watching the Truck, Hooters Pro Cup, Busch , and Nextel Cup races. Where is the Go Kart Track?

racing#s
08-18-2006, 11:58 PM
For those who never had the pleasure, Bristol is unbelievable to see a NASCAR race. It's only twice as big as Riverhead and has 165,000 fans on race night. The go kart place is off I-81, Exit 77, it's called 'galewinds'. It has the fastest karts out of any kart place I've ever seen. There's 3 tracks, one huge, 'must have a driver-license track', a slick track and a road course track.The town is 'Vytheville', VA. This year we're flying into Virginia for forty bucks on a Jetblue flight, driving the rest, well worth it, saves 6 hours of driving. Have fun !!

Teds Race Tours
08-19-2006, 01:57 PM
Oh, Yeah, it's on the left as you are heading south. We've passed it many times. Maybe we'll take a side trip over there. Thanks.

For future reference, Hampton Jitney has a bus trip down there, that would save you ALL the driving.