PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Thriller Video

DEMotorsports
08-20-2006, 01:40 AM
Here is the latest video from Eidem Motorsports #1.
I am glad Mike was ok after the hard impact. His safety gear worked.
http://web.mac.com/dreidem1

mike moyer jr
08-20-2006, 03:19 AM
Thanks Duane, I'm fine. If the 48 didn't use me as his brakes, it would've never happened, but everyone knows how he drives.

bobbysgirl1805
08-20-2006, 07:51 PM
After watching the #48 car this week, I am very disgusted! He does NOT deserve the championship the way he thinks he is earning it! He will not hesitate to knock someone out of his way to gain a position. What he did to the 7 car was uncalled for & to only punish him by sending him to the rear? He should have been black flagged for rough riding. Anyone get a good look at the #7 car? It's torn up pretty badly. The #7 car is a rookie, but drives with class vs the #48. Rubbing & bumping are part of racing, but I watched the 48 car push the 7 car down the straightaway without lifting. The 7 car had cars in front of him, where is he supposed to go? I also noticed when the 7 car was being towed into the pits, Price was motioning his arms as if he wanted to start a fight, Moyer just waived him off. Good for Moyer, :applause: Remember when the #7 won? The 48 car should have been penalized, not the #12 car. The #48 spun the #7 car at the line that night. When a car is obviously taken out, as with the #7, intentionally, points & position should be taken away , not sent to the rear. If the #48 was a decent driver, he would have apologized to Moyer instead of looking for a fight. Price, you are creating enemies. Officials, how many times does a car need to be sent to the rear before he is finally disqualified? Glad to see that Moyer wasn't injured & hope you can make it back next weekend. If you need a hand, we'll gladly help!

thriller 34
08-20-2006, 09:42 PM
don't need to wake up...but they do need to take their hands off of their eyes. More and more people seem to be realizing that Price likes to hit a few cars every night....by a few, I mean he misses a couple in the parking lot and how in the name of God did he get sixth...correct me if I'm wrong, but he was in the pits when they dropped the green after he hit the wall....regardless, he doesnt deserve the championship...or for that matter, the right to drive out there. I only hope that he puts someone's bumper through his radiator every race for the rest of the season....someone's rear bumper, because he hits EVERY ONE ON THE TRACK.

bobbysgirl1805
08-20-2006, 10:00 PM
Something really has to be done with him! Not only did he take the 7 car out but caused 2 others to retire for the night. So, It's time that the officals take all this into consideration. Someday Price will get his & NO ONE will feel sorry for him!

nbwracing
08-21-2006, 01:32 PM
This time it wasn't the #12, but it sure sounds like the same problem. Do you guys know that our race team decided to sell our car after getting set back 4 times in the past 4 races, then getting a win & having it taken away it was like ripping our heart out? I hope you guys will see that our gripe is now someone elses. Mike Jr. is now off to college & His brother Kevin could have taken over for the next 2 years, but we decided it wasn't worth fighting with the officials every time we race. You're probably going to lose race teams & fans if you don't wise up. Please do something officials. Mike Sr.

bobbysgirl1805
08-22-2006, 09:08 AM
We have friends that race other tracks & it seems they have the same problems with certain drivers & officals. You have to take your gripe up with the officals, blow off some steam & suck it up & go racing the following week & hope that it doesn't happen again. When things continue to happen, involving the same car over & over, then you have a big issue. Until you complain enough to get someones attention, nothing will happen. The more you complain, the worse it makes you look vs the person who is causing all the trouble. So really, you can't win either way.