PDA

View Full Version : Make-ups from 8/19

modfan#22
08-20-2006, 03:16 PM
Any info on make up races for the Mods, LM's, and the Street Stocks from 8/19 . :help:

W. J.
08-20-2006, 03:24 PM
Patience, there will be, just give them time (it's been less than 24hrs!). It's harder to reschedule races at this time of the season, so give them time, and they'll work it out.

toots
08-21-2006, 07:16 PM
Just noticed that the thrillers have been added to Sunday's schedule?? Evidently it was mentioned at the driver's meeting on Saturday.
I was just wondering WHY one of the makeup races weren't added to the schedule instead of the Thrillers, since they are racing on Saturday also??
I think it would make more sense to try and get one of the make-ups out of the way. (Just my way of thinking- but I think it makes sense.)

titainium rods
08-22-2006, 02:17 PM
This Sat. night, the evening will start off with the rest of the make up street stock feature and the full late model feature from last week that was rained out. Then there will be a full show {less mods} with heats & features for thrillers, ss, and late models & 4 cyl's also. WOW, sounds like a great night of racing, then on SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY, THE Mighty Mods will put down 100 green flag lap feature along with a 30 lap thriller feature and legends all starting at 5 pm.........