PDA

View Full Version : The Radiant One?

An Observer
08-22-2006, 11:14 PM
Speaking of the latest rulings in the Charger division- Where is Radiant Ray?

RGeeProductions
08-23-2006, 12:53 AM
Ray has been at Wall Stadium for awhile now.

allhailunc
08-23-2006, 05:33 AM
Shh-don't say anything, someone might bring up "Illegal" charger :lol:all kidding aside, I used to love seeing that battleship grey 43 out there-never a dull moment with the "Radiant One" around :applause:

The Bullfather
08-23-2006, 04:16 PM
They are missed, but they love the Wall.

ectthunder
08-24-2006, 05:58 AM
Allhailunc not to disagree with you, nor do I know, but the reason he left was tires.. They said he was softening them..It's possiable that there was something else wrong with the car, but this is what Ray and Joe were fighting over after the time trails when they took fast time. Again, I'm not saying they found something else, but that's what I heard from a crew member. It sucks because of the talent that Ray has and I wish him well.. I'm sure people miss him racing at Riverhead!

Mortgage Guy
08-24-2006, 05:53 PM
I miss Ray at the head but I really look foward to going to the Turkey Derby every year to watch him run with the pro stocks....

chiefofone
08-24-2006, 06:22 PM
In my position as Crew Chief for Ray I can say that Ray and the team are doing very well.. We enjoy racing at Wall every week, it's different than Riverhead..As for the rules at tracks...Just remember this ..Track rules are track rules and Nascar can't help you in any way..Unless a Nascar rule has been broken.. The tracks make the rules in order for better racing or to control and make things go the way they want them to go. Some tracks are better than others. For me it is worth the extra hour drive to N.J.
All you drivers are welcome to join us to race the Turkey Derby in November. Go to www.WallTownshipSpeedway.com for details...

Chris