PDA

View Full Version : Turn 1 Cowboy Contest Winners

curiousellen
08-25-2006, 07:56 AM
I know there weren't a lot of participants....butttt where are the winner's pictureS??? I wanna be on the jammmmm!

LongIslandJam
08-25-2006, 08:46 AM
We'll be posting them later today. We were waiting for photos from the Turn 1 Cowboys photographer and got them late. Thus we were delayed. Thanks for participating Ellen!

LongIslandJam
08-25-2006, 09:21 AM
They are now up on the Jam. Congrats to all our winners!

allhailunc
08-25-2006, 11:26 AM
those were the winners?damn looked more like the "Hole in the Head" gang.and what is with that Yipee-I-O in the blue shirt with the cowboys?was he gonna be the next person volunteering for the BullS**T toss?.I wanna know if granny came and accepted her prize(and to think Jones was gonna send a pic of him in his Sombrero)-man we coulda won the whole kit and kaboodle. :applause: :rolleyes: :applause:

GOD bless Jown Wayne

curiousellen
08-25-2006, 12:16 PM
Thanks J.A.!!!! :-B

LongIslandJam
08-25-2006, 04:38 PM
You're welcome Ellen!

And allhailunc, we would have loved to see your son in his classic sombrero. Would have been like old times LOL

Granny I heard may have broken her hip while mounting her horse... She's a wild one Granny and was looking forward to meeting her favorite studs, the Turn 1 Cowboys...

unowho243
08-25-2006, 06:31 PM
yeah sry about that forgot to send them to J.A Ellen And i will have the pics up on myspace this weekend been really busy with work guys

see you all tomorrow

Tracy87BB
08-25-2006, 08:37 PM
Hey Unc, I don't think I've ever gotten a dig like that from you. :*-( I'm hurt.

I just did it in good fun. And I must admit, I had a good time at Mulcahy's hanging out with the cowboys and some of my friends that I don't get to see very often these days. If I made an *** of myself to do it, so be it. You only live once...

Personally, I thought it was a shame that more of the people who enjoy and make use of the Jam on a regular basis didn't use it as an opportunity to show their support. JMHO

LongIslandJam
08-25-2006, 11:18 PM
To be honest Tracy, it takes time for a new feature on the Jam to collect some steam...

It took us who knows how long to get photos of superior quality (approx. 5 years)

It took us how long to develop interviews of Pit Bull quality (approx. 5 years)

It took us who knows how long to get to where we are now (in our seventh season).

This is only our third contest ever and we will be working to offering more contests for dedicated Jam fans such as yourself. So keep an eye out everyone, as we got some good stuff coming your way;)

allhailunc
08-26-2006, 02:05 AM
:lol: Tracy-like the Cowboys-all in good fun.Least some real people won the contest :applause:

Hey JA while you on the subject how long is it gonna take for the Jam to get a White Castle franchise at the track?might get at least 2 more returnees :lol:

PS:Just be happy we didn't submit that Jones witht the sombrero pic-it would have been banned(lol)