PDA

View Full Version : Drivers Needed Again!! Please!!!!!!

toots
08-25-2006, 11:06 PM
The final Mac Brothers/Jo Jo's Beverage car show of the season will be held on Saturday, September 9 at 1:00 p.m I am asking drivers to please attend and help out your fellow drivers make their final show a BLAST.
To make things a bit interesting, I will be holding a contest between all drivers that bring their rides to the show. Contest is a SURPRISE!!! All drivers are asked to bring a pair of mechanics gloves with them. There will also be autograph posters available to all drivers attending.
The PRIZE to the winner of the contest will be A 30 SECOND SHOPPING SPREE IN JO JO'S STORE. EVERYTHING THAT THE WINNER CAN FIT ON THE DOLLY IN 30 SECONDS IS ON ME!!!!
Jo Jo's is located on the Airport Beltway in Hazleton, off of Route 309 (approximately 1-1 1/2 miles). Specific directions can be given to any driver needing them.
Let's help make this last show of the season SPECTACULAR.
All drivers interested please see me at the track or contact me through email dancho@intergrafix.net.

mike moyer jr
08-27-2006, 12:42 AM
I'll be there. My cousin George in the 7x 4cyl is still a maybe, but I'll let you know.

toots
08-29-2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks Mike- I will look forward to you being there. Hopefully George will make it also.
I will not be at the track this weekend (going away) which will make it difficult for me to be able to stop by and talk to the drivers to find out who will DEFINITELY be attending the show, which is next Saturday-September 9. So I am asking if the drivers that are interested would kindly email me ASAP. Need to get the autograph posters made up soon.
The potential list that I have so far is:
Brian Sones
Rich DiMarco
George Antolick
Mike Moyer
Josh Oswald
Ricky Ross
Bob Wink
Mountain 2 seater- still need to check with Joe Callavini

As of RIGHT NOW, the only DEFINITES I have are:
Mike Moyer
3 - Mac Brothers (of course)

461_SS
09-01-2006, 10:17 PM
The 461 Street Stock will be there for the car show. Hope to see everyone there! :wave:
- Rich

17Racer
09-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Add me onto the definite list, I will be there.