PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Sal!!

ectthunder
08-27-2006, 02:21 PM
Good to see your back in form bro!!!! Congrats!!!

RGeeProductions
08-27-2006, 02:32 PM
Nice to see you in Victory Lane again Sal. Keep it up bro....

W. J.
08-27-2006, 03:41 PM
Cool deal, Sal. I go to Florida and you win a race. Want to pay for my next trip??? LOL!
Congrats on the win, nice to see you get one again.

hollywoodmic
08-28-2006, 11:47 AM
Congrats to Sal and his guys, great job this year. I am not taking anything away from you guys, I just have one question. You are having a great run in the points, how come in the last 6 handicapped races, you guys have started 13th, 8th, 6th,5th, 5th and 5th. I know when I raced with Frankie V, we never started better than 13th, unless it was a time trial race. I really didn't look at your finishes, but I see Wayne started way in the back, and he finished behind the 93 last week. Again, I'm not trying to take anything from you guys, we've seen teams start on the pole week in and out and not do what you guys have done. I know you only start where they tell you to. I just thought it was odd to be that far up in the points, and start so close to the front. Keep up the good work, last year you had no luck, and it seems this year you are benefitting with some luck of your own, good luck the rest of the way.

RGeeProductions
08-28-2006, 12:26 PM
Sal's last 3 finishes were 11, 15, 2. This determines starting order. It's money earned each week [redited for those that didn't understand I was just trying to make a simple explaination]. This year changed as if you have a win, you can't start better than a certain position the following week.

sobe
08-28-2006, 12:45 PM
the points earned system is not even close to the money earned system.

hollywoodmic
08-28-2006, 12:47 PM
RGee I understand how it works, I just thought it was odd, I looked at his entire year and he's started 13th three times, the other 10 races are top 10 starts, (except one 11th). Just from my experience, it's odd that the driver second in the points starts so close to the front most weeks. It's good fortune for Sal for once, I don't mean it to be negative. I just remember over the years, when we were that high in the points, we started out back every week. It could be a product of lower car counts, JMO.

RGeeProductions
08-28-2006, 12:53 PM
Actually looking at finishes for all Mods, it has been a stange year. Usually the top guys finish higher regularly, therefore start back farther every week. This year, all have had up and down on a regular basis. No total domination. Also the Double Point shows can really boost you in points. If JR was there every week, I think it would be different for him at least.

fradom
08-28-2006, 12:59 PM
Congrats to Sal JR., SR., and the #93 team!

Redwrangler
09-04-2006, 09:56 AM
:) ;) :applause: Congrats from your fans in the Cascades in Saint Lucie West.