PDA

View Full Version : Malisewski

rabbid1
08-29-2006, 07:51 AM
I want to apologize to Scott on this forum, Since I slighted him here. Scott and Tommy showed their true colors by being there for Neal on Sat. Thankfully Neal's family members are all okay.

Tracy87BB
08-30-2006, 08:09 AM
I have known both Scott and Tommy for a number of years. When it comes down to it, I've never known either of them to be anything other than good-hearted, helpful people who would give you the shirt off their backs if you really needed it. Perhaps your earlier dealing with Scott was tainted by emotion (maybe on both of your parts). I've seen first-hand the help that Scott and Tommy have given to other drivers in the way of parts, manpower and advice. This applies to many others as well, as I don't want anyone to feel slighted. I know a lot of great drivers in the BB and other divisions. For example, I felt that Wayne went above and beyond in running with one of the rookies out on the track in practice a few weeks ago. But I remember Tommy giving another driver a rear early in the season a few years back after the two of them got together on the track, just to make sure that the other driver would be able to return the following week. Scott and Tommy have also been very helpful to some of the rookies in the division, offering up assistance. As was mentioned in a thread in the Figure 8 forum, both of these drivers (as well as others) were helpful to one of the rookies in the division this past Saturday when the car suffered a bad blow in practice and needed some serious work to make it out for the heat race. It just goes to show that, no matter what the perception of a person is on the track or at the raceway, our racing community is strong and supportive. My hat goes off to all who helped out in Neal's situation, and I'm very glad to hear that everyone was okay. You guys always know how to get a hold of me if you need help with anything.

Anyway, it is nice to see some of the positives of our racing community publicized on this board. It's always much easier to dwell on the negatives. And, rabbid1, I give you a lot of credit for being man enough to offer up a public apology.