PDA

View Full Version : Saturday the 9th after races......

Mortgage Guy
08-31-2006, 12:56 PM
After the races are over at 10pm Groundswell will be over at Ken Darchs' Manor House on Montauk Highway in Mastic. We will be playing upstairs in the private room, it holds around 75 people so come on down and have a good time. Hope to see you there.

GROUNDSWELL (http://www.groundswellli.com)

Teds Race Tours
09-03-2006, 12:54 AM
I'll be at Richmond, will there be a private phone call? :)

Mortgage Guy
09-04-2006, 06:15 PM
Stephen will be away, but I will try and call you myself during your favorite song YELLOW BEDWETTER...LOL

Mortgage Guy
09-06-2006, 10:51 PM
Hey, if you won't be at the races head down a little early and try out the food, it is very good and very reasonable.

Tracy87BB
09-11-2006, 11:37 AM
Hope you had a great show and a good turnout. Sorry we missed it...maybe once camping season winds down, we'll be able to make some more shows!

Mortgage Guy
09-11-2006, 06:18 PM
A very quiet night for what was one of our best shows, the place was great, the sound was great, but the people were far and few between. A bad move by the mananger, setting up a show for Saturday night, competing against the final points night at Riverhead, 3 different modified series at Thompson and Richmond. Gee, I wonder why it was empty. At most, we had like 35 people, those who have been to a show know that we normally have at least double that, but we will go back there to the Manor House in the off season, and hopefully pack the place out.