PDA

View Full Version : Evan's Roadhouse

Racing Rebel
09-01-2006, 11:13 AM
(I'm a little late.... but)
Unfortunately I have some bad news for you guys/gals from out of town that may not know, Evan's Roadhouse caught fire this past week. According to the news, there is not a lot of damage and they should be open within a few weeks. Unfortunately, we won't be able to go there Monday after the NEETS race though. What a nice place!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Hey, I wonder if they saved the famous toilet seat/ring game??????????? LOL We'll have to show extra support when they open back up. ;)

vsmidge68
09-01-2006, 12:21 PM
:*-( OMG That is horrible!! We love going there. I hope no one was hurt and am glad they will be reopening. Please keep us posted...

NJ Chick
09-01-2006, 03:14 PM
That's a shame, but glad that they will be re-opening soon! :cool: Looks like it's back to Denny's?! :p Hey Rebel, if the game burned, we'll have to make our own toilet rings... :eek: :lol:

richardpetey
09-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Rumor has it, 2/10 started the fire............................. :eek:
He was having a b'day party for himself with a borrowed cake and a bottle of tequila........... :rolleyes:
When he blew out the candles he turned into a human flame thrower................. :help:
The rest is in the arson report......................... :mad:
UNCLE PETEY................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

NEETS-1
09-02-2006, 01:58 PM
I heard someone ate too many of those "cherry poppers" and the fire started in their chair :mad:

wshultz
09-03-2006, 09:27 AM
i was there for it if it wasnt for someone inside to call it in it would have been a total loss