PDA

View Full Version : Kayla?

Geno
09-04-2006, 10:56 PM
Just wanted to see how Kayla’s doing? That was a hard hit she took during the 4-cylinder race. Hopefully everything’s A-OK. :wave:

RacerChick56k
09-05-2006, 12:23 PM
Well to let everyone know me and my mom are ok. I have some bruises on my stomach and chest, but I'm ok. I'm more sore than anything from that hard hit. And YES! I plan on coming back out to race again for the Fem-Duro. I'm not gonna let this get to me after hearing all the people saying that they hope I come back out. All the clapping I heard when I went by the stands, that made me feel good and it makes me wanna come back out to race again. I would like to thank Photo Joe for keeping my mom calm, and everyone else who came to help me out. Thanks a million for all you guys and girls who care about me!!!!! Kayla

rcp_ny
09-05-2006, 01:04 PM
I remember at the time thinking "Someone going by in an ambulance isn't necessarily a reason to applaud!". It seemed a little odd. But now that I hear it did you some good I'm glad we did it. Glad it all worked out for you.

For next time, maybe some heavier ballast in the garbage can would help keep it on the ground! :eek:

Denise
09-05-2006, 03:41 PM
Even though I race with you in the 4 cyl class, and have never met you, I am glad you are ok. Happy to hear you will be back racing again soon.

NJ Chick
09-05-2006, 04:33 PM
That was a scary crash you had Kayla, glad you are alright!!! I'm also glad that it didn't scare you away from racing again....you must have that enduro fever disease :drool: Hope you heal up and feel better soon!

:wave: :cool: :wave: :cool:

winky417
09-05-2006, 06:15 PM
WOW, that was a hard hit !!! All of us from Maddawg Motorsports/Thunder Ridge Racing are sure glad to hear you're OK !! :) The soreness will go away, but from what I hear, the FEVER won't !!!!! See ya's next time.
Maddawg417

miller78
09-05-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm very happy she was ok. Hearing her voice last night was music to my ears. My girl Kayla, she is a tough cookie. I can image that grouchette got an ice pack after that ride on the roof lol. :lol:

NEETS-1
09-05-2006, 07:10 PM
After hearing your story about racing, I doubted that hit would keep you away.
Glad to hear you are OK-ayla!!!!

racenut38
09-05-2006, 07:47 PM
i'm glad you are OK. When thay threw the red I went past you and I was really worried. what about the car :applause:

RacerChick56k
09-05-2006, 08:04 PM
Well my car came home today and dad was checking the damage and it's not that bad. I actually got back in my car and I was nervous at first, but I sat there and said I'm ready to come back out and show everyone I'm not afraid! And I have to agree, I may be only 17, but the enduro bug hit me hard and I'm addicted to racing now. Thanks to all of you for making me feel good by all your messages, and I consider you all my family and I thank you!!! ~kayla~ :wave:

DB Motorsports
09-05-2006, 09:16 PM
JoAnn and I are both happy that you are alright, and both glad that you are not going to let an accident on the track deter you from racing again. We have good times at the track with you and your family. Just glad to hear everything is OK. :cheers:
Go Grouch Racing
Signed: THE BIG ORANGE SLOW VOLVA

CJfilms
09-05-2006, 09:21 PM
Alright Kayla!!! Glad to hear you are ok! ;) you're mom too! I remember talling her that everything would be ok, that they just have to take precationary measures taking you out of the car just to be safe, that you would be fine... Thank God it was true!!! I'm glad to hear you'll be back as well, just watch out for the loose nut behind the wheel of the car I'll be driving in the femduro!!! You know the one I'm talking about, between the steering wheel and the driver's seat!!! :lol:

See you at the fem!

richardpetey
09-05-2006, 09:43 PM
Great to hear your OK, KAYLA................................ :cool:
You had Aaron all nervous and jerky after your little ride in the ambulance...................... :eek:
You made him forget about the "redneck rocket" until he found out you were OK......................................... :rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: