PDA

View Full Version : I love it when a plan comes together!!

CJfilms
09-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Well, where do I begin here?

I guess I should start with the pit-crew of the TRUX #57DD...
Which would be the following people:
Joe Jentile - found me the motor, pulled the power steering pump, and the pulley puller.
Phil Lomanoco - helped pull the power steering pump from the old motor.
Josh Oswald - just about everything!
Jason Makarewicz - ALL the help with pulling the old/dropping the new motor AND HIS GARAGE!!!
Kevin Makarewicz - ALL the help with pulling the old/dropping the new motor.
Jeff Owler - pulling the old motor and dropping the new one in.
Bob Wink - Tools, tools, tools, the extra hand everytime I turned around.
Jody Wink - everytime I needed another tool, she had it for me.
Gabe Horvath - Tools, tools, tools! and the help with the pulleys!
Tim Pauch - water and hoses.
Steve Tito - found an exhaust DAY OF THE RACE!
Bob Kulik - talking me through some issues and help with the oil.
Pappy - tools, tools, tools, and the oil pan!
Uncle Petey - for calling me a real me-CH-an-ick!
and if ya didn't see it! Billy B. even got dirty on this job! - Thanks for the help with the power steering pump!
and Bobby Pease - for the suspension tips ;)
...and by the way, if I did forget anyone, I'm sorry!!!!

This just goes to show you what kind of people NEETS drivers really are. We got more help and more tools from so many people, and just about anyone who walked by offered up some kind of help, whether it was tools or parts or a hand. The job got done~! In timely racer fashion as well, just before the race!

The motor ran great from what Erin told me, the smoke cleared up by the end of the race, felt real powerful, too! Watch out guys, she'll be doing a lot better at the next race, I promise you! Once the motor gets broken in, and the truck is tuned up a bit...she'll be racing with the best!

It comes down to this...everything came together just when we needed it to. Erin was so happy that she got to race this weekend, I can't believe this whole plan worked out! Thank you's go out to to everyone that helped out. This wouldn't have happened without each and every one of you guys and gal! Thank you.

Thank you.

EnduroFromDE
09-06-2006, 07:30 AM
:applause: :applause: That's right, towards the end of the race she was sliding and spinning tires with the rest of them and keeping up with most of the trucks out there. Great job Erin. :applause: :applause:

W. J.
09-06-2006, 11:41 AM
Gee, Joe, that's quite a look at what it takes "behind the scenes" to put together something like this. What a great group of folks (and Uncle Petey) you put together to get this accomplished. A pat on the back and wave of the hand to you all for proving that NEETS is neat!!! :cool: :wave:

Erin C
09-06-2006, 08:04 PM
I just want to thank all of you guys who helped out to make this weekend so great for me. I swear, when I could only take the one lap at the last race to get my points, when I was coming off the track, I saw Howie Bott and I just started tearing up, because all I wanted to do was be out there. I have such a blast out there as a passenger and a driver, because it gives me practice. I watch all the pros and learn the lines that they take, I take all the advice I can get, and I try my hardest to get better and stay out of trouble at the same time. Words can't express how greatful I am to all of those who helped--Photo Joe for proving to everyone you are not just a Photo Guy and for putting in just about 30 hours or more in 3 days, Joe G. (for towing my truck to Jason's garage, with a couple of laps as well), Joe J., Phil L, Gwen (for teaching me how to change tires all by myself and checking the air pressure), Winky and his wife and sons, Daddy, Josh. Also Jason, Kevin, and Jeff for taking time out of their Friday and Saturday to pull the old motor and put in the new one, Uncle Petey and everyone else that had their hands in that motor of mine fixing the power stearing pump. Also, Miss Mountain for being my passenger and screaming "behind you" "my side" "your side" "BOTH SIDES!!" You made me so well aware of my surroundings, and that was such a help to me..THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME HAVE SUCH A GREAT WEEKEND!!! I'll see you all at the races!

I'm sorry if I forgot anyone, but I thank you as well! :applause: :applause: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

richardpetey
09-06-2006, 09:05 PM
That's what NEETS is all about................. :applause:
Erin, you looked much faster this race, must be the new matchanic you hired, hehe............................. :eek:
By the PROS, you must mean the guys from LI................ :confused:
My truck was so slow, I'm naming it SLUGGO..............son of the SLOWSKI'S............... :help:
UNCLE PETEY.................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
09-06-2006, 09:35 PM
hey...but SLUGGO made its way down to victory lane with a little help from 3 nutcases in the middle of the night!! :angel:

racenut38
09-07-2006, 07:40 AM
Was that really you out there? I thought it was Erin Crocker. Great job, Erin, keep it up. Go fast, turn left. :applause:

winky417
09-07-2006, 08:30 PM
What can we say, that hasn't been said before. That is exactly what NEETS is about. People from all over the East Coast coming together for a cause!!!!! To help a Charity, each other, have fun and Race !!!! That's exactly why we Love it !!!!! Saturday night racing is fun, But NEETS is the Best !!! :cheers: SeeYa Soon.... Winky417--Maddawg Motorsports.
P.S. That little #57 tattoo helps too..... LOL.