PDA

View Full Version : Mac Brothers Car Show

toots
09-06-2006, 10:31 PM
The following drivers and their rides will be attending the car show at Jo Jo's beverages on Saturday- September 9 at 1:00 and signing autographs.
Rich DiMarco
Brian Sones
Mike Moyer
Josh Oswald
Kevin Makarewicz
Marissa Nelmes
Jeff Owler
Barry Callavini
Travis Fisher
Larry Fisher
And of course- can't forget Miss Mountain Speedway
If I have forgotten anyone that is planning on attending, please contact me at dancho@intergrafix.net.
All drivers will be competing in a timed contest.( secret until Saturday ) Winner of contest will win a 30 second shopping spree inside Jo Jo's Beverage store. Everything they can fit on a hand cart in 30 seconds is on me.
Should be a fun time.
Thank you to all participating drivers for your support.

toots
09-08-2006, 08:53 PM
George Antolick and the 7X- 4 cylinder has been added to the Mac/Jo Jo's car show. Thank You George. see you tomorrow.

Geno
09-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Joan, if you needed a tranny changed in your vehicle, this is the best way to get it done cheaply, LOL. Just bust’n… :)

Good luck tomorrow to all the teams who participate. You’ll have a blast! :cheers:

These things that you, along with Mac Brothers Racing and others do really help promote not only Mountain Speedway, but also local racing in itself! :applause:

NEETS-1
09-08-2006, 11:35 PM
Sorry I can't make it Jason. :*-( I have my last appraisal/inspections tomorrow for my Bar/Restaurant. I will also be meeting with some vendors.
This is my first real day off from either racing or working in months, so I need to get this done.
I hope everybody has a great time. :wave:

Racing Rebel
09-13-2006, 11:19 AM
Just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to everyone who took time out of their busy Saturday schedules to bring their cars to Jo-Jo's this past weekend. :applause: It was fun (and a bit embarrassing!!LOL :cool: ). Thank you very much to Joan :applause: as well for organizing the event and last but not least..............
THANK YOU JO-JO FOR 2YRS (HOPEFULLY MORE) OF SPONSORSHIP. Hopefully we can make it more worth it next year with a feature win!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheers:

JJ & Marissa
Mac Brothers Racing

toots
09-16-2006, 07:13 PM
I would also like to Thank all drivers that took the time to attend the car show. I thought the tire changing contest was very interesting. All drivers did a great job ( that means you too Marissa ). All times were very close. Winner of the contest was Travis Fisher winning with a 2 second advantage over Barry Callavini.Since Travis was underage, he had to pass on the shopping spree to his father ( Larry ). Larry did a wonderful job on shopping spree and managed to run away with 6 cases of COORS light. We got a great video of that also. Never knew Larry could run so fast.
Jo Jo's would not accept my offer to pay for the beverages so the $ 120.00 will be used to purchase give aways for the children at the track for the next 2 weeks. Giveaways will be courtesy of Jo Jo's beverages.