PDA

View Full Version : Breaking TRUX News.....

NEETS-1
09-09-2006, 08:15 AM
I was just informed by Chris Rudloff, owner of Custom Classic Trucks, that he would like to be signed back on as the 2007 TRUX series sponsor. Chris believes that the backing of my promotion of the TRUX will be another tool to help make this division grow to one of the best new future classes in the North East. The TRUX will be on the full NEETS 2007 schedule, plus on the table as part of the 2007 Mountain Speedway regular weekly divisions.
We have 30 TRUX registered as of now. My prediction is; If I do my job well, you will see this figure almost double by next year....then as usual other tracks see this and will try to copy by adding some sort of truck division. Nothing compares to our NEETS family of drivers, crew, officials and sponsors....they are the best racing has to offer.
THE TRUX ARE HERE TO STAY :applause:

RacinRob
09-09-2006, 10:19 AM
Thanks Billy, awesome job.

enduroracer131
09-11-2006, 03:51 AM
Billy, will the TRUX be racing every NEETS event next year, or every other, like it is now? :wave:

NEETS-1
09-12-2006, 10:21 PM
When it comes time to do the 2007 schedule, it takes me about a month. I watch other tracks schedules, holidays, special events and yes...even NASCAR events to make sure it is fair to all drivers wanting to race in NEETS and go for the points. I also like to work "with" other tracks...and not "against" them.
As far as right now, I do want them at every NEETS event in 2007 if possible. They are a full fledged, card carrying member division of NEETS now. The TRUX have proved themselves to be a great affordable division and I have faith that they will grow in numbers.
I started this division as a "trial"....gave them 6 events to show what they can do....and they did it by giving us some of the best racing we have seen.
I have many people, both new and current drivers, building new TRUX for the 2007 series. This will give others the confidence to make the decision to build one that was currently "on the fence". :wave: