PDA

View Full Version : Passenger question

enduroracer131
09-11-2006, 04:03 AM
I will be running in the femduro with my girlfriend and she wants me to ride along and she wants to ride along when I race. Do I need a full cage or as long as the door is chained, welded, or bolted shut with a rub rail, is that good enough? I need to know ASAP, because I don't have a cage and I can't weld, so I would need someone to build me one before the race. Let me know, thanks. :applause:

W. J.
09-11-2006, 01:01 PM
One other thing, Ryan. You will need a window net (and obviously, a seatbelt) on the passenger side if someone is riding as a passenger.

enduroracer131
09-11-2006, 01:17 PM
Yeah, I know about that safety stuff, I was just wondering about a cage, because if I need one to have a passenger, I've got it find someone to build it before the race, and I will need to find the money to have it built. :wave:

NJ Chick
09-11-2006, 02:56 PM
The passenger must have the same protection as the driver has, bars/belts and window net. So if that is what you've been running with just yourself in the car, duplicate the same for the passenger side. That's great that you two will be running in Femduro, it's going to be a blast!!

;) :p :wave:

racenut38
09-12-2006, 12:09 AM
I think you need a handle to hold onto as well.

enduroracer131
09-17-2006, 03:43 AM
Thanks but im having the rollcage being put in this week by custom classic trucks of califon