PDA

View Full Version : 9-11-01

enduroracer131
09-11-2006, 06:39 AM
Let us not forget all the men and women, firefighters,EMT's, police officers, civilians, and volunteers who lost their lives because of the events on 9-11-01, and let us not forget the families of the victims and all the volunteers and emergency workers who helped out trying to find survivers. Please take a moment of silence for them. Thank you.

W. J.
09-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Amen, Ryan, thank you, you beat me to it.

nobandwagonhere
09-11-2006, 11:12 PM
:mad: :-| :*-(
AMEN. NO MATTER HOW BAD THINGS SEEM, THEY COULD BE AND HAVE BEEN WORSE. LET'S REMEMBER THOSE MEN AND WOMEN, AND ALL THE FAMILIES WHO WERE AFFECTED 5 YEARS AGO TODAY....LORD KNOWS THE GOVERNMENT DIDN'T CARE. ALSO, LET'S NOT FORGET THE MEN AND WOMEN RISKING THEIR LIVES SERVING OUR COUNTRY OVERSEAS. I, FOR ONE, AM VERY APPRECIATIVE OF THEM. WHAT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE...IS PULL OUR TROOPS AND DROP ONE BOMB...THE BIGGEST ONE WE HAVE.... RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE AND WIPE THEM ALL OUT. WHEN JAPAN BOMBED PEARL HARBOR, DID WE HESITATE THEN? I DON'T THINK IT'S EVEN A QUESTION....CATCH THEM AND GIVE THEM THE SAME TREATMENT THOSE 2900+ INNOCENT SOULS GOT 5 YEARS AGO TODAY. :mad: :disgusted :*-(

unowho243
09-11-2006, 11:33 PM
God bless America!

Never Ever Forget all of our nations Hero's