PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Henry

Tracy87BB
09-11-2006, 11:02 AM
I just wanted to congratulate you on your Charger win this past Saturday. You came oh so close the last time I was at the track, and while I'm sorry I wasn't there to see it (I was upstate camping when I got a call about it Saturday night), I'm sure it was a well-deserved win. I know there is a lot of solid competition out there. Congrats again!

LongIslandJam
09-11-2006, 01:54 PM
Congrats Henry. It's been a while since we have seen you last in victory lane. Congrats on the overdue visit.

QUICKMC73
09-11-2006, 03:13 PM
Hey Henry, let's do that again, I live for clean races, that was a blast. :cheers:

44Magnum
09-11-2006, 04:05 PM
Thanks to everyone for their congratulations on Henry's win last Saturday night.

QUICKMC73: you wrote: "Hey Henry, let's do that again, I live for clean races, that was a blast. "

Couldn't agree with you more! It goes without saying that we have a good driver in the #44. With all the work that the crew (Henry C., Greg Smith, and especially Crew Chief John Engelbert) has done on the car the last few weeks, we feel that the #44 is now competitive with any car in the division.

As for "clean racing" the last half of the race, credit for that goes not only to Henry, but also to you and Chris McGuire. :cheers: A tip of the mug to all three of you!

You can bet the whole #44 crew will be going for the win again this Saturday night. Your car looked the best it's looked all season, too; it's just a shame the season isn't a few weeks longer, right?

P.S. Check your mailbox for a private email.

W. J.
09-11-2006, 06:38 PM
I add my congratulations to the above, and also applaud the 'clean racing' aspect of it. It was nice to watch, and to write about it. Henry, Chris, and Brian all did a great job putting on a RACING show.

44Magnum
09-11-2006, 07:48 PM
While we're on the subject of "clean racing," let me add that the lapped traffic did a great job of staying out of the way of the leaders. :cheers: A tip of the mug to all of them.