PDA

View Full Version : Probably no Programs this Week

Geno
09-13-2006, 07:22 PM
There’s a good chance that the programs from Sunday’s racing may not be on Sale this Sunday. The program material is complete, so that issue will be for sale the following week, along with the book from this coming Sunday (9/17). Also, anyone who ordered buttons, magnets & whatever else Joan sells will be delayed.

Joan (the program lady) has been ill and while visiting her doctor today, he admitted her to the hospital for some tests. Hopefully, all they find out is that she’s overworked and in need of a little rest.

Get well fast Joanie & see you soon!

NJ Chick
09-13-2006, 11:07 PM
Get well Joan!! Hope you feel better soon!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

LongIslandJam
09-13-2006, 11:32 PM
Get well Joan! I know putting those programs together must be a ton of work. Hope you get some relaxation out of this! Got to look on the bright side right;)

modprincess8x
09-14-2006, 10:33 AM
I guess this just means I will have to spend more money on photos this week instead of programs...Joe is lucking out on this deal, LOL. Anyway feel better soon Joan!

Racing Rebel
09-14-2006, 02:13 PM
Holy Hannah!!! I knew you were a sick cookie!!!!!!! :-|
Hope all is well and you get better very soon!!!!!!!! :wave:

Jason & Marissa

The Frog Lady
09-14-2006, 05:53 PM
Hey Joan~
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Here's wishing for a speedy recovery! See you soon!

~Ginger "The Frog Lady" & her Mom

2Fast4U
09-14-2006, 08:30 PM
Joan hope your up and feeling better soon Lisa

17Racer
09-15-2006, 11:18 AM
Get well soon Joan :D

winky417
09-15-2006, 11:44 PM
Joan, Sure hope you feel better soon. This weeks programs can wait, your health is much more important.
Maddawg Motorsports/Thunder Ridge Racing
417-57

toots
09-16-2006, 07:01 PM
Thank you to all for your kind words.
I was discharged from the hospital today. Prognosis- Asthmatic bronchitis- feeling about 75% better.Came home with plenty of breathing apparatuses.
With all of the sleep that I had in the past 3 days, I couldn't even think of sleeping, so of course I started working on the program. Almost completed. I am 99% sure at this time that there WILL be a program for tomorrow. Not exactly sure if I will be attending the track or not, though. Will have to see how I feel tomorrow.
Thanks again to everyone for the kind words and I HOPE to see you all tomorrow.

richardpetey
09-18-2006, 12:17 AM
I missed ya today, Joan!............... :(
Hopefully we'll see ya next week.................... :)
Try to program yourself to feel better(couldn't resist), hehe.............. :p
Get Well......................................... :cool:
UNCLE PETEY........................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: