PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial, but…

Geno
09-16-2006, 12:19 AM
Congrats to Uncle Petey on his Factory Stock victory at Oswego! :applause:

W. J.
09-16-2006, 10:06 AM
Good for him! Congrats, Petey, it certainly makes a long trip like that worth it. :)

RGeeProductions
09-16-2006, 10:16 AM
Defending race winner Steve Hoffman and Tim Garlock brought the Street / Factory Stock field down for their 25 lap feature. Hoffman jumped immediately out to the lead followed by Andy Jankowiak, David Cascioli, Garlock, and Richard Petey.

The race changed on lap seven with Hoffman still in the lead and Cascioli in second. Entering turn three contact between the front two runners saw both of them spin to bring out the caution. The lead was handed to third place racer Richard Petey in his Richard Petty look a like car.Petey would lead the final 18 laps with ease to make his dismal season to date look a little brighter. Mark Spencer in his first ever time on asphalt after racing this car on dirt at Selinsgrove ended up second with Hoffman coming back to end up third. Jankowiak dropped back to fourth and Cascioli rounded out the top five.

Besides the overall winner in the Street / Factory Stock there were two other winners. One winner would be for the cars who raced with actual Hoosier Racing tires on the car and the other winner would be for the cars who used actual D. O. T. stamped road tires. Petey won the Hoosier Racing Tire division and Spencer won the D. O. T. Street Tire division.Qualifying for the 12 Street / Factory Stocks saw heats wins go to Garlock and Cascioli.

JR Kennerup/RoC PR

nobandwagonhere
09-17-2006, 01:39 AM
CONGRATS PETEY!!! A WIN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG OVERDUE. WAY TO GO. THATS THE PETEY I KNOW!!!!!! :applause: :applause: :wave: :applause: :wave: :applause: :wave: :applause: :wave:

LongIslandJam
09-17-2006, 11:00 AM
Petey, you won and didn't get DQed? Man... I thought getting DQed is more fun LOL

Congrats on your win!

NEETS-1
09-17-2006, 11:00 AM
More than once you had mentioned to me,
time is running low on your racing clock.
Now we all had the joy to see,
you win the big one at ROC.
There's more good years about thirty,
of those old racing hands dirty.
and all your friends are here to say,
we love you each and every day.
CONGRATS UNCLE PETEY!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

CIN
09-17-2006, 11:11 AM
Huge Congrats Petey....Way to go...there is still "fire" there....

CIN

vsmidge68
09-17-2006, 05:01 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: YAY!YAY!YAY! ABOUT TIME UNCLE PETEY!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :lol: :lol: :) :) ;) ;) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

The Frog Lady
09-17-2006, 05:53 PM
Just wanted to say congratulations Uncle Petey! Glad I was there to witness your big win! :cheers:

The Frog Lady

RACERX
09-17-2006, 10:07 PM
Well done. :) That's the way to end the season. :cool: