PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Bobby Gardner and the team !!!

latemodel34
09-16-2006, 11:02 PM
I knew you would do it .. I'm happy for you. For people that don't know him, he's a great guy, and will help you with anything.. he's one of the best fabricators and mechanics around.. wish I was there to see it!! See ya at the shop.... ROB

allhailunc
09-17-2006, 02:46 AM
Well, we were there, and i'm tellin ya, it was awesome. A couple of times both Danny's tried to unnerve ya, but you held your ground and finished where you had to to keep the lead. You made us proud to call you not only friend, but champion, and I know one person with a grin from ear to ear, the "King". Great run Bobby. :applause: :applause: :applause:

LennyCosta46
09-17-2006, 08:41 AM
Congratulations on a job well done!

Wheel Racing
09-17-2006, 09:07 AM
Congrats Bobby. I know how much this meant to you and Bill. I just wish I was able to watch the race. Enjoy it, because you earned it.

Tracy87BB
09-17-2006, 11:48 AM
:applause: Congratulations to Bobby, Bill, E.C. and the entire team. Funny how time changes things...five years ago I was standing on the fence hoping that you WOULDN'T win a championship, and now my voice is hoarse from standing on the fence cheering for you to win the championship last night. It's so much easier to root for you when you're not our competition...ha ha. I think we've all come to respect each other over the past (too many) years, and I'm so happy that we were able to share in even a small part of your happiness last night. Congrats! :applause:

Lad3der
09-17-2006, 09:27 PM
congratulations bobby on the championship, it was well deserved. and thank you for all the help that you have giving me this year.

ectthunder
09-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Congrats to Bobby and your team!!!

Mrs.EC
09-18-2006, 04:55 PM
Bobby Gardner SPT Track Champ, Sounds nice ! You & the guys worked hard all season & Won it in style.

p.s. I finally got in the picture