PDA

View Full Version : The "Cowboys"

allhailunc
09-17-2006, 02:52 AM
By any chance are you guys related to the Miller reps? :cheers: (LOL) It was an extreme pleasure to sit amongst you "Loonies" yesterday (although I think I'm deaf in the one ear now. :lol: ) If I heard those kids behind me sing one more round of "Beer run", they would have had a reason to put me in Bellevue :drool: and thanks a bunch for the autographed pics-it was awesome of you to remember an "Old timer". Again it was my extreme pleasure to sit with you guys-you Rock. :applause: :wave: :applause:

W. J.
09-17-2006, 12:02 PM
Wow, Larry, they let you in without a guard, LOL? Sorry we didn't get a chance to chat and catch up. I probably would sit near them, but then I'd have a hard time concentrating on doing my work, LOL. They are a fun buch, though, a real plus to racing, and stars in their own right in less than one season. (If only they could dance with a hula-hoop on - inside joke to those who observed them in the pits after the races, LOL.)

turn1cowboy
09-18-2006, 02:19 PM
TURN 1COWBOOOOOOOOOYYYSSSS :cheers: :applause:

kevinriv24
09-19-2006, 04:20 PM
Thanks to those kids who taught us "beer run". One last week of fun left. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

curiousellen
09-23-2006, 03:01 PM
B - double E - double R - U - N...beeeeer RUNNNN

I still have that song stuck in my head. haha