PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Uncle Petey!!

BlingxBling
09-17-2006, 05:31 AM
Job well done! Way to go on your win up in Oswego!!

toots
09-17-2006, 08:03 AM
Well Earned And Definitely Well Deserved. Congratulations Mr. Petey!!

RGeeProductions
09-17-2006, 09:54 AM
Please see this thread (http://www.racerhub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9897).....

2Fast4U
09-17-2006, 04:35 PM
Way to GO Uncle Petey! Your :angel: was watching down, Cheering you on I am sure! Congrats, Lisa. :applause: :applause:

vsmidge68
09-17-2006, 04:58 PM
Way to go Uncle Petey!!!! :wave: :applause: :cheers: ;)

Lori/39x
09-17-2006, 09:10 PM
Uncle Petey,

What a truly impressive run! Are you sure you haven't been to Oswego before??? hehe. We're sooo very happy for you and I'm sure you're displaying that cup proudly! You were awesome out there.

Howie,
We're still feeling so badly that your car broke just as you were ready to go out for the feature. Darn gremlins! You were a dominating force in practice and your heat and we were sorry you didn't have the chance to go for that cup too! Can't wait to watch you again next year!!

Again, many congrats to Uncle Petey! Yeahhhh! We're so proud of you!
Dave, Lori & Madison

behler29
09-17-2006, 09:21 PM
Awesome run! Congrats on your win! :applause: Don't forget...now you have to go back next year so you can get a T-shirt with your car on it!!

Howie...you had some tough luck, but the extended pit crew gave it their best shot! Better luck next year!

drdestruction
09-19-2006, 12:42 AM
Yeh, Vickie they did. I can't thank you guys enough for all your :help:. You and Lonnie, Dave and Lori Laubach, Cascioli crew, Flanagan crew, Arthofer crew, Rich Moser, Todd Baer and everyone else that helped. Even though I didn't make the feature, it was still a great weekend :D I can't wait till next year (bringing a spare trans). :lol:.
Dr. D...... :wave: :wave: :wave:

richardpetey
09-20-2006, 12:13 AM
Thanks to everyone for their encouragement and kind words................... :cool:
It was great to see guys/gals from MVS and Mountain helping each other to find victory lane........................ :applause:
The people in this sport are truly remarkable................... :)
Thank you to everybody who came up and shook my hand, I really do appreciate it................................... :D
Thanks to Lori, Dave and all the guys/gals that I don't get to see as much as I would like too!............................... :wave:
A very special THANK YOU to Howie and Cindy, who had to practically drag me up to Oswego, only to have their own car have trans problems after qualifying on the outside pole.................... :*-(
Last, but not least, God bless my special racing angel from heaven who pushed me to the checkers................. :angel:
UNCLE PETEY....................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

88racer
09-20-2006, 11:51 AM
Darn!!!!!! Sorry we missed it! Congrats :applause:
the Zigs

NJ Chick
09-20-2006, 02:25 PM
I bet we won't have to drag you there next year, huh Uncle Petey? :lol:
The smile from ear to ear on your face in victory lane made everything all worth while! I thought you were even going to do a Carl Edward's style backflip! :D Awesome job Petey! Can't wait until next year!! :drool:

:wave: :cool: :wave: :cool:

Geno
09-20-2006, 08:55 PM
Congrats to you Petey! :applause: Wish we could have been there, cheering you on. :wave:

Groundpounder
09-21-2006, 12:17 PM
Glad I got to congratulate you in person. I just wanted to say it one more time on here... great job!

GP