PDA

View Full Version : FEMDURO Question

krt5199
09-18-2006, 02:24 PM
I understand that there is a female only test and tune the day of the FEMDURO. I personally will be "testing" the car. I wanted to know if anyone knew if the guys could ride along to tell us where to go and what to do in the car? Thanks for any info.

W. J.
09-18-2006, 07:19 PM
My guess would be that's okay, as long as the car is properly equipped for a passenger, and would be encouraged so that newby drivers would do better in competition, both for the safety angle of things and for better racing over all.

Erin C
09-18-2006, 08:37 PM
Last year in the fem duro, I was the female counterpart to Sacman in the 4 cylinder class. He was with me the whole while before I got knocked out by an accident on the outside that came down to the inside. As with any NEETS race, passengers are allowed as long as the proper safety gear is there...ESPECIALLY THE WINDOW NET!! Don't forget about that, because a lot of people did last year!

krt5199
09-19-2006, 02:15 PM
Yeah, my fiance runs the car on a regular basis with a "sidekick". I just wanted to make sure that he can go out with me during the practice to tell me how to run the car. We were going to run last year, but it poured and I get very cranky when I get wet and cold. LOL
Thanks everyone for the info. Wish everyone luck. :)