PDA

View Full Version : Female available :)

ryanracing
09-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Female driver available for Femduro. Won 4th of Junkly 2 years ago, lapped whole field twice, third in last years Femduro after starting in back and getting spun twice. Only female instructor at Stock Car Racing Experience, and fresh from two road race wins at the Glen this past weekend!! :drool:

susanryan@intergrafix.net

richardpetey
09-20-2006, 09:19 PM
Wow! Forget about the femduro, hehe..........can you give me driving lessons?................. :applause:
I guess I don't have to ask ya if you can drive a spanish transmission.............. :rolleyes:
Could ya help a poor ole guy like me across the start/finish line?.................... :help:
UNCLE PETEY................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

ryanracing
09-21-2006, 05:09 PM
If you have any questions, I'd be glad to help you, Uncle P. Maybe I can teach an ole dawg some new trix ;)

You could drive with the fem and I could do the duro. :lol:

Susan XO

richardpetey
09-21-2006, 09:33 PM
Sounds OK to me......Gotta wig I can borrow?, hehe.................... :lol:
Hey! Trix are for kids............................. :confused:
Do I take my lessons in the full size enduro or the new sporty metric model........................ :rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY................. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

ryanracing
09-23-2006, 10:53 AM
Well, Uncle P...are you offering me a chance to drive?? And do I have a choice of 4 or 8?? I am at Pocono on Monday, you could come out and check us out.... :wave:

Susan xo

richardpetey
10-01-2006, 01:13 AM
Thank you, Susan, for teaming up with me in the Femduro.................. :D
You drove like a pro under adverse conditions........................ ;)
It was a pleasure to meet you and your family.................... :cool:
Thanks Again!
UNCLE PETEY........................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

ryanracing
10-07-2006, 07:57 AM
Very sorry to get back to you so late, packed and left for Topeka and the SCCA runoffs right after the race, and have been testing since!! Our race is next Friday!! Today first time for computer. I had a great time driving your car, and am very glad you asked me to drive. Your car could go any where!! And the rain made it more fun!! Looking forward to seeing you at Pocono on October 25th!!

Thank you again for a great time!! :cheers:

Susan, Sam and Emily Ryan XXXOOO