PDA

View Full Version : Wall Township Speedway

Wes
09-20-2006, 11:56 PM
Thanks to Mike Crispo a few of us will be at the Wall Township Speedway in NJ next Saturday, September 30th, doing some practice laps and meeting with officials and fans. We hope to have a few races next year at Wall. Richie, if you and Woot want to come, just let me know.

Richie
09-25-2006, 08:22 PM
Can we go fast or just put on a show&tell????

Wes
09-25-2006, 09:23 PM
From what I was told from Mike C., we will get practice time and then show the cars off behind the main grandstand during the show. They want to look at them and all. I will give you or Woot a call when I know more.

A_Zuidema
09-28-2006, 04:26 PM
What's the word from Crispo, Wes, are we getting practice laps? My dad wants to know before he gives a yes. :confused:

Richie
09-28-2006, 06:59 PM
He can't go. He didn't go to MVS last race.

A_Zuidema
09-28-2006, 07:31 PM
Having me there wasn't enough? :)

Richie
09-29-2006, 04:59 PM
No, you keep changing the setup and then he has to put it back.

Wes
10-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Wow, is all I have to say about Wall is what a race track. Last night was a very good one for us. We ran out on flyers and had to get more photo copied. I have to thank Jim Morton and everybody at Wall for the opportunity and despite the rain shower that came through, they still got us out there. Myself, Mike Renn, Woot Lawrence and Mike Crispo were the 4 cars there and we ran in 13.5 range. The track is super banked and fast. We look forward to going back.

RGeeProductions
10-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Wall has always been my favorite short track. The banking n setup makes even the lower divisions FLY. You guys must RIP there!!!!!! I hope you guys took pictures so I can post them for you!!!!!!

Wes
10-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Unfortunately we didn't have many people in pits to take pics. But wow, the track was fast and we got around there really well. The track is just so awesome with the banking and it's pretty smooth. I thought our lap times were not to bad for being the first time any of us have ever been on the track. We got a lot of good reception. I really look forward to going back there.