PDA

View Full Version : Get Well John Cozza

RacinRob
09-23-2006, 10:07 PM
just wanna give a big get well wish to John Cozza. Hope to see you at mountain in october buddy!! :-B

maestri fan 1
09-23-2006, 10:59 PM
What happened?

John Cozza
09-23-2006, 11:37 PM
Thanks Racin' Rob....John was taken by ambulance to Central Suffolk Hosp. prior to the start of the Grand Enduro race. He was having chest pains and went to the ambulance. They hooked him up to a monitor and found that his heart rate was almost three times what it should be....hence the ride to the hospital. He is now resting comfortably at the hospital, however they wouldn't let him go because he still had pain. He will undergo more tests tomorrow. Thanks for the thoughts. I will let him know tomorrow and keep you posted. Thanks to all of our buds who helped us out today especially Jim and Bob for coming to the hospital, Mare for riding with John to the hospital and Mr. Jansen, the Snotrocket's dad, for getting the trailer home safe and sound.
Janet Cozza
#59 Grand Enduro

good2go1963
09-24-2006, 01:42 AM
Get well soon Johnny, Last time you had me chasing behind the ambulance and this time I was clutching the inside door panel, remind me to tell you about the mini Bike we almost ran over..LOL... :eek: :eek: No really I'm getting too old for this Bro, I think I'm handing over my scorers pencil to your wife for next season! Speedy Recovery to you. And thanks all you guys for your help once again. Also special thanks to my pal Fred, Big hug!!!

LongIslandJam
09-24-2006, 10:31 AM
Get well soon John! I hope everything works out ok! :)

racing#s
09-24-2006, 11:09 AM
John Get better quick, Mountain's around the corner.

CIN
09-24-2006, 11:14 AM
John,
What a scare. You BETTER be ok. We will have no more of this. Really, I hope that you are feeling better and will be back behind the wheel real soon. We all need your input for next year.
Janet, keep me posted on things and if you NEED anything even a shoulder I'm here for you all...you've all been there for me.

CIN

And thanks so much for the signed picture...means more than you know.

NJ Chick
09-24-2006, 11:39 AM
So sorry to hear! :( I hope you are feeling better John, please take care of yourself. Hope you are alright now too Janet, I'm sure you were quite upset. If you guys need anything, give a shout! Hope to see you both soon!
:wave: :wave:

Howie & Cindy
#75 - NEETS

Bobby Pease
09-24-2006, 12:36 PM
John is still in the Hospital... still some discomfort... I know he will make a full recovery!! Come on Johnny!! Get well soon brother!!
Love Bob, Melissa, Bobby & Nim!! :wave:

Lad3der
09-24-2006, 01:19 PM
john
i want to wish you a speedy recovery and let you know that we are all here for you.

99racing
09-24-2006, 02:11 PM
John

Get well soon.. if you need anything please let us know..

Kim & Jason Carpenter

Tracy87BB
09-24-2006, 02:12 PM
John, our wishes go out to you for a speedy recovery!
The Chiricos
Chris, Tracy & Bryan

nobandwagonhere
09-24-2006, 02:21 PM
John....get well soon bro. Hope to see u out there again. :wave:

------Donny Oliver # 58 (55)

Shamrockracing
09-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Wow I seen the ambulance and was woundering what had happened. Hope for a speedy recovery and Get Well soon John hope to see all you guys at mountain :applause:

John Cozza
09-24-2006, 08:49 PM
I just wanted to update you on John. He is still in the hospital. They would not let him go as his Cardiac Enzymes were still high. He has been monitored and tested all day. He still had some chest pain in the afternoon today. I may be able to bring him home tomorrow if all #'s are stablized. I just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts. I just got off of the phone with him and told him about all of the messages. He was truly touched. Thanks from me especially...it's hard to keep a stiff upper lip but when you have a little one, you must put up a good front. As John always says, echoed by The Peaseman, we are an Enduro family and it's nice to have people by your side when you need them the most.
Janet and Emily Cozza and of course John

racenut38
09-24-2006, 09:53 PM
I truly hope your recovery is swift and you are back to 110%. If you need anything at all we are here for you. Bob Haeger & faimly.

loving74
09-24-2006, 11:13 PM
On behalf of your friends at 74 figure 8, we wish you the best and a speedy recovery!Please keep us posted!

richardpetey
09-25-2006, 12:48 AM
Get well soon John, stay strong Janet..................... :(
If you need anything I'm just on the other side of the toll curtain............... :eek:
Looking foward to seeing you soon.................... :)
UNCLE PETEY................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

tstiles
09-25-2006, 11:04 AM
get well soon john. my prayers go out to you and your quick recovery.

rocket
09-25-2006, 07:37 PM
John get well soon. Your co-workers miss you. :D I'm sooooo busy. Richie #7

BBI1432
09-25-2006, 07:47 PM
Get well soon john!
Brian Brown

John Cozza
09-25-2006, 10:12 PM
Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know that I was released from the hospital today. :applause: Thank you for all of your good wishes and concern. They think that I have cardiac arrhythmia. It can be treated with medication although there is the possibility of surgery down the road. I will see a new cardiologist later this week. Once again thank you to everyone. Janet copied the posts and I read all of them on the way home from the hospital.
I will keep everyone posted in the off season.
John

Thanks again everyone for everything.
Janet :wave:

W. J.
09-26-2006, 11:19 AM
That's great news, John. Just make sure you follow through for your own sake and the sake of your family. They need you, and we want you in the racing community, safe and healthy.
Again, glad you're okay and back home.