PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of the 4 cylinder enduro 9/23

ajsyrup
09-25-2006, 10:02 AM
no pictures posted for the 4 cylinder enduro race for 9/23?? any reason or are they coming soon??

RGeeProductions
09-25-2006, 10:18 AM
All pictures sent to me I have posted..

racing#s
09-25-2006, 11:14 AM
I took the pics of the Enduro events Saturday. Unfortunatelly, with the digital camera I have it will not take pictures from dusk on.The light aspect is a huge factor with most 'cheaper' digital cameras. The fact is it was to dark,many apologies to the divisions that ran when it was darker out. As it was, the dig.camera I have was $500. and it works great only when it's light out. As you may've noticed Riverheads lighting doesn't help matters as it is doesn't brighten up the place too well.

RGeeProductions
09-25-2006, 11:19 AM
Andy, that's why I don't shoot Saturday nights. Most regular digitals can't handle dim light as their flash is not strong enough. Only solution is a digital SLR with a hot shoe for external flash or a regular digital with a hot shoe which are hard to find without $$$$$. Except something like Dimage z6, which I have been looking at with an external flash for about 100 ft.

LongIslandJam
09-25-2006, 12:37 PM
We've been looking for a regular Enduro photographer (for the whole day), but still no luck :disgusted

If you're interested for next year, e-mail me jackley@longislandjam.com