Thread: 2006 Season

2006 Season

I just want to thank everybody for a great year. Thanks to Woot, Richie, Mike, Bob, Jimmy the enforcer, Steven, Randy, Adam, John U, Greg, Fred, Mike Crispo, Matt, Raff and my Dad for all their hard work and dedication to this division. Thanks again guys, I really appreciate what you guys do I also want to thank the Hoffmans at Mahoning, Billy and Joe at Mountain, Connie at Shenandoah, and Michelle Gannon, who was running Catskill for having us this year and for supporting us. We look forward to going back in '07 with more great racing and more cars. Thanks also to Dino the announcer at Mahoning and Geno the announcer at Mountain, Richie who runs Pocono Thunder, and to Lauri, who runs the Mahoning website and put up a great looking page for us on their site. Thanks to Kevin Green, Joe Cutri, Henry Wilt and Emily for all of their awesome pictures this year. Thanks to Bling Bling for coming on here and showing her support and warning us about the weather. Also, I have to thank Jim Morton at Wall Township Speedway for having us there a couple weeks ago and look forward to doing some racing there next year and putting on a good show, and to Jim Dunn, who got me hooked up with Shenandoah. Without him, we would have not gotten the opportunity. And finally this year is dedicated to Lonnie Thomas. Lonnie was a great person who saw a lot of potentional in what we are trying to do. He was all for the best of this division. He was behind us 100 percent, behind his grandson Greg 100 percent. We will all miss him and we know he is smiling down on us. Thanks again to everybody.
    Wes Gilbert
    4C Supermodifieds
    Preston, MD.
    410-310-8662
    www.4csupermodifieds.com
    Wesgilbert@hotmail.com

One request for next year.....You need a traveling photographer!!! I'll post all you can give me......
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

BlingxBling
    I enjoy watching you all race. I can't wait until there is a full field. I know how far all of you travel, so trying to give you a heads up on the weather is the least I can do. Lord knows how ticked off I would be if I were coming from that far of a distance to arrive and see that it's raining and the show has been cancelled. 2007 season will be starting before you know it.

Hey, Wes, just curious, but since you guys like (?) to travel, have you ever tried to book a race at Riverhead? I think the fans there would enjoy watching you guys run, and it just might encourage a few more people to build cars.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Hey W.J., yeah we have tried to get a race there, but never hear back from them. I actually wrote the Cromarty's a letter and sent pics and everything, but didn't hear a thing. I would love to race there. It would great for us to run there. Like you said, I think we would get a good response. I'm going to try again this Winter, so we'll see what happens.
    Wes Gilbert
    4C Supermodifieds
    Preston, MD.
    410-310-8662
    www.4csupermodifieds.com
    Wesgilbert@hotmail.com

Cool just wondering????

If one wanted to race the 4c's, where would he buy one?? Or is it all built from scratch?

Mike Renn is currently building chassis. He is putting together kits and basically you can assemble it, and do your own tin, or he could build a complete car. If you want more info, I can give you Mike's number.
    Wes Gilbert
    4C Supermodifieds
    Preston, MD.
    410-310-8662
    www.4csupermodifieds.com
    Wesgilbert@hotmail.com

Thread Information