Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mutha questions

Cool Mutha questions

What does the 2nd through 5th place trucks get for the Mutha. I know 1st gets $1000, but what do the rest get?? Is it a fact we race our 100 laps on Saturday?

NEETS-1

All MUTHA info

The MUTHA page will be up later on tonight with all event info.

Crazy Horse

Question

Whats the rule on AntiFreeze?

Please No Anti-Freeze

It was a disaster last year!
    Bob Kulik
    Kulik Racing

pitbull113
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Horse
    Whats the rule on AntiFreeze?
    Wear your long johns.

november, december, january months according to the rule book, it still up to billy.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

NEETS-1

Antifreeze

I will let you know in advance if it is allowed. Most months in the year it is not allowed. For Nov, Dec and Jan events, if there is athreat of temps dipping below freezing overnight....I do allow it.

Elated "I'll Allow It"..............

YES! The three most welcome words in racing that help make my world go around(at least to the left)...............................
    UNCLE PETEY...................

Crazy Horse

Question

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull113
    Wear your long johns.
    Another off subject trap, nice try pitbull113 I totaly understand the affects it has on the track...but in some situations it's needed.

anti-freeze???

Its the week of the Mutha. and suppose to be at or below freezing at nights all week, plus the days of the race.
    anti-freeze, or no anti-freeze.
    Can't wait too late. Last year it was still undecided untill the Sunday morning of the races
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by EnduroFromDE
    Its the week of the Mutha. and suppose to be at or below freezing at nights all week, plus the days of the race.
    anti-freeze, or no anti-freeze.
    Can't wait too late. Last year it was still undecided untill the Sunday morning of the races
    I remember cars that had their blocks freeze over night last year. An "ANTI-FREEZE" heads up would be great.
    05,58,56,0,41,Mrs.41
    How ya Like Me Now!
    55 R.I.P. Uncle David Oliver 55

Hey guys, here's my suggestion...

The 'predicted' overnight low for saturday night is 32 degrees on the nose. We all know how cold it gets in the valley, the temp for Drums may be 30 but it feels like 20...

As you all know, Erin's truck is left down at the track between races, Joe Cal himslef told me to put anti-freeze in it since they started getting frost in the mornings a couple of weeks ago...not to mention flurries here and there.

My suggestion would be to buy/bring some with you and wait until the latest possible time Sat night...$5-10 won't hurt your wallet to buy it if you will need it anyway after the race.

Besides the temperature being one thing, wind may play a part in lowering it as well... So I would suggest for you to be ready rather than sorry. Bring an empty container with you as well so if you do fill it overnight, you can drain it out in the morning and fill 'er back up with water...

just an idea..
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

racenut38
    Im traveling to far at 70+mph at 5 am. Im puting it in no matter what. I also think disabled cars should be removed from the track during the red flags. How does everbody else feel about this.

Same here Bob, got a good 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive up the Blue Rout starting at 6:30/7 am. If we run anti-freeze it would be nice to remove the cars off the track. This will saved from anti-freeze running on the track when someone slams a stalled car, (you know its going to happen). Joe and Billy might think of that as a good thing, so it does not eat away the track. Plus it will not slow, the already 1 1/2 to 2 hour race, down any, when more cars spin from the fluid, thus laying down more anti-freeze.
    Last edited by EnduroFromDE; 11-15-2006 at 06:51 PM.

For those, like myself not coming on Saturday, I know on Sunday we start in the rear, but how does the cars in the rear get lined up??? Cards, reg., where ever we feel like lining up???

Thread Information