Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mutha questions

Sunday Sunday Sunday!

If you cannot make it on Saturday you will fall in the back in the order in which you register...so get up there and see me in the tower quick so you get a better rear position

I WILL SEE YOU ALL ON THIS WEEKEND!!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Cars Will Not Be Moved that is enduro racing. also rules are rules no anti freeze. there are 16oz bottles of additive that lowers the water temp. i know its made by redline and called water wetter, royal purple also makes a product. so quiet the *****ing and remeber that this is an ENDURO.
    Last edited by Lad3der; 11-15-2006 at 10:16 PM.
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

Crazy Horse

All Conditions

Whats a little Anti-Freeze on the track, NEETS runs under all conditions RAIN,ICE,SNOW,SUNSHINE,MUD,Soooo,GO GREEN...or BLUE...or PINK for those Enduro Darlings Thats why it"s called "THE MUTHA".

Whats that swimming downstream in turn 1?

And NEETS runs with the little harlem trout swimming down from the bathrooms!

i know Jason stepped in a few of those at the last race!

Matt-you are lucky you got to stay above all of that! Also...watch that potty mouth young man or i will push ya in the stream! hehe!
    Erin Cutri

J-Mac did say he was really pooped after the race. But ya now what they say, IT runs down hill!

See ya’s Saturday.

Oh yeah, my opinion- leave the cars on the track!

Groho

Lightbulb Opinion-- No cars

Opinion only, I say no cars on the track.

Crazy Horse

Strange But True

No people on the Track

pitbull113
    Hey Lad3der that water wetter isn't going to stop your block from freezing. Also the rule clearly state #ANTIFREEZE- Will not be allowed until Nov/Dec/Jan events. The last I looked at the calender it was november.

yes water wetter lowers the freezing temp and the antifreeze rule is also up to billy. it is under his discretion
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

Patience....

Yeah it is november but in the rules what is meant is that in the months with below freezing weather it is allowed. right now it looks to be a nice weekend and we all know how many times the weather report is going to change before saturday so give it a little more time before a final decision is made. i know that if there is no anti freeze allowed i am sure as hell going to get it out of my radiator, well not me - Joe will do it for me We just put it in my truck because there were a few nights where it dipped a little below freezing as a precaution. But lets just be patient and wait until Tomorrow or friday for a final call. Cant make a decision too early because it may be 60 on saturday and sunday like it was today!
    Erin Cutri

pitbull113

Staight from Redline's website

Red Line Water Wetter does not significantly reduce the freezing point of water. If the vehicle will see freezing temperatures, an antifreeze must be used. Water expands approximately 9% upon freezing which can cause severe engine damage. Even in summertime, the use of air-conditioning can blow freezing air through the heater and cause freezing of the heater core unless approximately 20% antifreeze is used.

just like you said

use antifreeze if needed. if it is warm up there this weekend, then there is no use for it.
    Last edited by tstiles; 11-16-2006 at 08:39 AM.

Cool

Put the dead cars in neutral and leave them on the track.

Clarification for the people coming on Sunday only, you MUST come to the tower and register with us. Don't dawdle, the order in which you register determines your starting position behind the rest of the pack! Come see Momma NEETS for 4 cyls and me for the Big 6/8's....Thanks!

Good luck to all this weekend!

racenut38
    Hay Matt this is not Riverhead. We are goinng alot faster. If you hit a parked car at 60 mph. It will destroy your car as well the car you hit, plus you can get hurt as well. I feel that mountain is more like racing so lets keep the grooves open . Maybe we can have a vote at the drivers meeting. Looking forward to this weekend see you there.

You can't go 60 if cars are all over the track. Kinda slows thoses race motors down.

Thread Information