Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mutha questions

Wink Chosen Frozen............................

You don't need no stinking anti-freeze, yet.................................
    The weather report is calling for a low of 31 degrees on sunday night and 35 degrees on saturday night.............................
    In order to damage a block or cooling system in your enduro machine, temps. would have to be in the mid to low 20's for a sustained period of time, that one night won't hurt ya with borderline freezing atmosphere..............
    UNCLE PETEY....................
    PS... Don't wake up one morning 3 weeks after the race and realize its too late, hehe.........................
    Last edited by richardpetey; 11-16-2006 at 07:19 PM.

NEETS-1

Exclamation

So far it looks like it's going to be in the 50s on both Sat/Sun. If you want to take added precaution, drain your water out on Saturday after the races and re-fill it Sunday. "Simple solution"
    As far as it goes right now...there will NO antifreeze allowed. The rules say antifreeze is not allowed until NOV/DEC/JAN shows but that is still a judgement call IF the weather deems it to be neccesary.
    Antifreeze is an enemy to cars/drivers when on the track but more so to the fact in the long term, it eats away asphalt.

racenut38
    I can. My point is Safety and $ we have alot of $ & time in our cars. I for one don't want to cream somebodys car or leave my car out there to be creamed.But I will go with the flow.I still vote remove the cars during the reds.Race safe & have fun Ill change my antifrezzzz at the track.
    Last edited by racenut38; 11-16-2006 at 07:29 PM.

Wink More Important Issues!

OK MORE IMPORTANTLY WHERE IS THE PARTY??
    WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME HUMAN CONSUMPTION ANTIFREEZE!
    VICKI

mystic1582

Start your car and let it get to temperature

Prior to laying your fool butts down to sleep Sat night And quit your crying!!!

people its an enduro cars stay on the track at any other enduro race at any other track. lets put it this way win race= car crushed, so what difference is it if the car is left on the track and ruinined so as far as i am concern the discusion about cars on the track is over. so get over it and deal
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

NEETS-1

Lightbulb Consistant

I will stay consistant as to how we were running the races in the past. I will use my judgement in which cars will be left and which cars removed with safety in mind.
    I (and all you) still must remember this is an Enduro series. It is your driving skill that must prevail....not how fast your car is. Dead cars slow the racing down. We must keep the spirit of enduro racing alive....if not it will just be another factory stock race. There's only one thing that boggles my mind....how a car can pass a dead car on the track 10 times and then hit it the 11th lap. Brainf%#t???
    Another thing to remember is you are showing your skills to YOUR fans....that is what they want to see, AND you have built up a great fan base. People come from all over the N.E. to see you.
    I am hearing a lot of "time" and "money" words in some posts. This is supposed to be a series where cars are disposable to a certain extent. This is preached to all in the beginning and why NEETS is successful. I know and you know that some DO spend money on their cars and take the rules right to the edge. This is the chance you must take by spending the extra bucks to win...you must also be as good as anyone else with their $100 cars.

the differents???

Hey Matt your right there really is not no difference IF you win or wreck trying and get your car totaled, well, BESIDES the three grand sitting in your pocket as you WATCH FROM THE OUTSIDE of the car while you car gets destroyed. And like how Billy said SAFTY would be the outcome in the removel of the cars. Brainf%#t, not say its not true, but if you heading in to a turn 6 wide and the track is loaded with water and cars you are bound to hit something. Or if someone does not see a the car bellow them and swarvs to miss a car and turns your car into the path of the dead one, theres nothing you can do but brace for the impact and hope you miss it.
    Also is there going to be a break between 100 laps? I know alot of Enduros have Like intermission or somethink after 100 laps. But then they soak the track with soapy water and make the cars go in the other direction, clock ways.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

racenut38
    I still feel the drivers should have a say. lets vote at the (DRIVERS ) meeting . And yes its an enduro not a Demo.and the cars that hit a parked car after passing it 10 times are most likely pushed into them.And even A 100 doller car has alot of time in it. I love racing not crashing.

in the pass there has been no break at half way. so i an think it will be the same this year plays in to the stragey. so racenut if you have a problem with the cars on the track talk to me personally. we have been leaving the cars on the track all season so why should this racce be any different.
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

pitbull113
    Quote Originally Posted by Lad3der
    so as far as i am concern the discusion about cars on the track is over. so get over it and deal
    Nice attitude for someone who represents NEETS. The competitors are just voicing their opinion no reason to be so rude. Maybe you would better understand if you were out there.

Chill out

Nobody's being rude.
    Bob Kulik
    Kulik Racing

mystic1582

dead players

Was the term enduro derived from endurance as in endurance race? If so i see few cars left on the track during the 24 hrs of Daytona, or Sebring for that matter. And several of the cars which hit parked cars after a dozen laps or so are often pushed into the dead player. Not fun in my opinion...and that often causes a chain reaction which brings out the red and the prevailing rear end collisions that also happen to many cars when a red comes out.
    Steve P.

spier racing 93
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull113
    Nice attitude for someone who represents NEETS. The competitors are just voicing their opinion no reason to be so rude. Maybe you would better understand if you were out there.
    Pitbull, I remember when he was out on the track earlier this year and caused quite an accident!

pitbull113
    Ty thats not the kind of "out there" I meant.

Thread Information