Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mutha questions

En-dur-o=en-dur-ance

"MYSTIC 1582" Hit the nail right on the head. Ive said this a million times. ENDURO is an ENDURANCE race. Where else have you run an enduro where the dead cars are removed? If the track is blocked, thats one thing. If a car is here and there, then adapt. I mean c'mon. I think Billy has been pretty fair with removing cars. Get the driver out, but leave the car. And not for nothing, but if you know a car is dead on the track and you avoided it for 10 laps, then going into that corner 6 wide aimed at the dead car might not be the answer. Usually, when Im going into a turn..say...turn 1. Im looking at turn 3 to see what line Im going to take. Its endurance fellas. You have 250 laps to get around cars. Pace yourself and you should have no problem. Thats the chance you take when you sign up. You dont sign up and THEN change the rules. Hey Matt....if my car is dead just kinda throw a quick red (kidding.)
    Lets have a good weekend fellas.
    See ya tomorrow.
    05,58,56,0,41,Mrs.41
    How ya Like Me Now!
    55 R.I.P. Uncle David Oliver 55

J & J Racing 41
    I have been racing enduros for twenty years, and have seen everything thrown at us such as dead cars put on the track, soapy water, tractor tires and foam blocks. You old flemington guys know what I mean. Sometimes you have to think beyond 100 laps, If alot of cars get destroyed car count will suffer. I've seen it time and time again. You have to do whats best for the series. NEETS is the best enduro series I've seen and billy's doing a great job making the calls..

Crazy Horse

Car Counts $$$

The 41 has been around for twenty years I would say he knows what he's talking about,racing wrecks cars.you start wrecking cars in big numbers, I agree,your car counts will drop.taking a vote was a fair suggestion after all...we are (NEETS)family.I vote for a vote

Thread Information