Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wmt2006

Does anyone know if someone video taped either on vhs, or dvd, the Nascar WMT in 2006? Did each track tape them or does Nascar have a video guy that travels with them on the tour? I am asking this so I can purchase a few races?

Quote Originally Posted by kinserfan11
    Does anyone know if some one video taped either on vhs or dvd the Nascar WMT in 2006? Did each track taped them or does Nascar have a video guy travels with them on eact tour? I am asking this so I could purchase a few races?

The only one I know of is Thompson. Their website should have info
    "points don't buy food, and trophies taste like s***!"- Ed Flemke Sr.

I believe Stafford tapes and sells as well. I got one, but not sure if they gave it to me because of who I am or they just sell them. Riverhead, through Captain Video, ( I'm sure you already knew that) and New Hampshire was taped, but I don't know who taped it. They used the Speed Channel cameras.

So to answer the other question...no, NASCAR does not typically tape the WMT races.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

What did you think of Mike Stefaniks interview last night on Wind Tunnel ? I thought it was okay; He really looks up to Richie Evans!! Also He said he is going after the 2007 WMT Championship !!!

And he will take the championship again!!!!
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Thread Information