Thread: Jersey Racing???

Jersey Racing???

I've notice the last few NEETS races was not filmed. Is this beacuse the person that tapes the race is not filming any more, or do they just don't do NEETS any longer??? Would they be at the Mutha???
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

NEETS-1

NEETS on film

They do not like to expose their equipment to the elements. The last few NEETS shows had 100% chances of rain so they did not show up. Also sometimes they have to do special events for their hometrack...they are not a big operation.
    They like our shows and try to make as many as they can.
    Last edited by NEETS-1; 11-10-2006 at 07:23 AM.

The last couple enduros have come down to scheduling conflicts with other races and the weather as Billy said.

I taping the Mutha this weekend and the Beaters with Heaters (barring a blizzard).
    Gary Silverman
    GSP Video

rcp_ny

Thumbs up Great! Thanks Gary

Great news, Gary.

I just want to thank you for those tapes. Years from now when I've lost the rest of my mind and I'm stuck in a home, I'm going to be playing those tapes continuously to remind me of the times when I was really living.

By then I probably won't even remember which car was mine so I might even think I'm winning.

pitbull113
    Are you sure it'll be years before you lose your mind.

rcp_ny

Definitely not sure, no!

Thread Information