Cliff_in_TX.
    ummm WOW!!!

Thank you for posting this

Captain History
    That's cool viewing. Thanks!
    "She'll be riding Wildfire!"

Awesome!!!!!
    I Love The Modifieds!!!!!

Thanks for sharing. BTW I was probably there that day wrenchin' on someone's figure eight car. Good times.

Wh Is

Who is the # 16 in the video, # 38,#9, I recognize the x90 I think of know that is George Wagner ? or Fred Harbach/ one was x89? AND OF COURSE BOB O'ROURKE ON HIS MODIFIED CART...
    Last edited by DAN D.; 11-20-2006 at 12:17 PM.
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Thumbs up Cool

Not bad looks like they got a little of my dad also marroon 39 Sal sr

Dwight Clock
    Quote Originally Posted by DAN D.
    who is the # 16 in the video, # 38,#9, i reconize the x90 I think of know that is george wagner ? or fred harbach/ one was x89? AND OF COURSE BOB O'ROURKE ON HIS MODIFIED CART...
    The 16 is probably Ted Wesnofske. The 38 is multi time NASCAR Modified champ Jerry Cook. The 9 is actually X9 and is George Wagner. Fred Harbach is in the X90. Fred was X89 until Norm Tosti began sponsoring him and then changed to X90.

Mortgage Guy
    That 16 looked more like Tom McCann to me but I could be wrong. I think I have pictures of that car.

I showed my father this video, and he says McCann, but it could go either way...

I keep looking for this stuff too... shows how much you can miss the good ole' days... I just hope we see more old time footage on the PA show on Sunday...

I watch and let Cablevision know I watch...

BT
    btgoss

The 16 looked like McCann. Wasn't that the Carvel car?
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Mortgage Guy
    No I think that was the blue Roadside Auto Parts car. With the glitter #'s on it.

Fishe

#16 McCann

The car was in fact Tom McCann. However, it was the car that was driven by Ted Wesnofski during his championship season... Although it might have been the car built the following year, driven by Kevin Keillor... The car was built by Billy Auer.

debster

x9

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Clock View Post
    The 16 is probably Ted Wesnofske. The 38 is multi time NASCAR Modified champ Jerry Cook. The 9 is actually X9 and is George Wagner. Fred Harbach is in the X90. Fred was X89 until Norm Tosti began sponsoring him and then changed to X90.
    The x9 was George Wagner III

Thread Information