Thread: Speedway Illustrated pre season edition- Riverhead

Thumbs up Speedway Illustrated pre season edition- Riverhead

In the latest edition of Speedway Illustrated Magazine on page 76 "Hometown Heroes" is a article "RETURN OF THE PHANTOM" about Henry Cataldo and the Ron Gibbs #44 Charger check it out.. Nice to see Riverhead and Henry with the #44 in the Magazine.
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

allhailunc

Thumbs up

Yeah, but how come no-one mentions the fact that the "Merry Mailman" ( love ya Dan) Danny Turbush has a big pic in there too, in Victory Lane?Good to see 2 real great guys featured.

Jones44
    Fitting, too, that Dynamite's picture is at the header of the article titled "How Races Are Won". Not too many folks have won more races in these parts than Danny.

Also if you look at an advertisement page towards the end of the issue, you see Charlie Rittenhouse leading the pack through turn 3-4.
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

turbash picture

I guess I passed over Dynamites Picture...Maybe because he refused my Ice Cream Milk Shake I bought him 2 x because it was Chocolate? I mean Vanilla??.. whatever ..LOL, Dan, Florida sounds like a good place to be this winter...?? And Charlie, I was going to tell him personally when I call him for a Tow Job.... sometime in the next year..? Great Job to get Long Island On the map.
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Thread Information