Thread: Tommy Ryan

Tommy Ryan

I would like to get in touch with Tommy. If anyone knows any info for him I would be very thankful. I hope someone like TK or Rick Swanson might be able to help.
    Thanks, Scott Lehmann

VNmotorsports
    Hey Scott,
    I will email them for you if you want. They live in S.C.

randomrodder
    Quote Originally Posted by VNmotorsports
    Hey Scott,
    I will email them for you if you want. They live in S.C.
    I thought Tommy live in NC. It's been a while since I've seen him, but last time he was with Hendricks and Labonte. Heard he went to Gordon, but that might be hearsay. He's a heck of a fabricator.
    If you speak to him, tell him Emil from the old Golden Chariots Magazine said Hello.

Tommy Ryan

Hey AJ, Yes you can e-mail me any info you have on tommy. If you dont mind,thank you
    Scott Lehmann

T K Tommy Kraft talks to him regularly. I saw him while I was in Martinsville. He is still his old mellow self. He actually logs into this site.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Tommy Ryan

Hey Tower Man,any info you can give me on a contact for Tommy Ryan would be great.You or TK can e-mail me at CSLMOTORSPORTS16@aol.com.
    Thanks,Scott Lehmann

randomrodder
    Tommy, if you see this hope all is well with you and yours!

Emil, Golden Chariots Magazine.
    You know who to say Hi to.

IDRIVEALARGECAR

Tommy Ryan

Scott,
    I sent you an e-mail about Tommy. I saw him at Martinsville also, and he does work at DEI down here. My cousin works there and sees him on a regular basis and told me this morning they went for a week to test a scale car they built somewhere, he just didnt know where. He will let me know when he gets back to the shop.
    Joey Colicchio
    Denver, N.C.

Tommy Ryan

Joey I will give you a call later in the afternoon.I have some questions to ask you, hope you dont mind.
    Thanks Scott Lehmann

IDRIVEALARGECAR

Sorry

Scott,
    Sorry I missed your call. I was at a meeting that didn't end till 10:30, so I thought it was too late to call back.
    Joey C.

tommy ryan

hey guys this is pj. tommy ryans son if anyone needs to get intouch with tommy you can email me @ pjreid819@gmail.com or just call me @ 7047876727 and i can pass on the message. if anyone wants to know he was working at dei and went to hendrick after a request from jr. things are going very well for us and things in the 5/88 shop are going great as well. we both check the forums on here(havent in a while) and will read all new post thanks guys and have a great new year!

the ryan family

Pj

Thread Information