Thread: Friday December 22nd....

Mortgage Guy

Friday December 22nd....

GROUNDSWELL will be back at JC's on the Friday before Christmas, so finish up your last minute shopping over at the outlets in Riverhead and then stop down at JC's. We will go on at 9:30 this time and those who came down last time had a good time so I would hope to see some more this time around.

Mortgage Guy
    Just wanted to get this back up top as a reminder. Thanks to all who will be there.

any samples

Hey, any samples of what you guys sound like, I did not notice any links on the web site..?
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Mortgage Guy
    That is just an info site, not really sure how to link music to it.... We have CD's that we will be bringing to the show, it has around 5 songs on it.

thx

I just remembered I am having a endoscopy that day, late in the day, along with another procedure, and they are knocking me out, so I know I will not be able to make it. Maybe the next time around? Thanks
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.

Mortgage Guy, hope you guys are ready...I know it will be a great time. Hey, make sure you save me a CD! Ha ha...
    See you there!
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DAN D.
    I just remembered I am having a endoscopy that day, late in the day, along with another procedure, and they are knocking me out, so I know I will not be able to make it. Maybe the next time around? Thanks
    Dan; I'm sure Tim can make arrangements for standing room for you.

Thanks Richie,
    I need to be in a horizontal position. About now, they decided to do another type of "oscopy" also. I will not be there, especially since it started 1 hr ago. Good night, have fun.

Great show as always! Wish we could have stayed until the end, but sometimes parental duty calls. Can't wait for the next one!

P.S. hey, hollywoodmic, don't think we didn't all see you looking down at the words during your first big appearance...
    Tracy Chirico

www.longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network

Mortgage Guy
    Thank you to the Chirico's, by far my most loyal Riverhead fans. I hope you had a good time and have a great holiday.

Mortgage Guy, it's always a good time...you and the guys are great and a lot of fun to just be around (not to mention that ham who claims to know you or be your twin or something...I think he just tells everyone that because it makes him look good when people think he knows the lead singer...ha ha). Seriously, you guys put on a heck of a show and it's always a good bunch of people (I loved the guy who was trying to pick you up last night...that was, ummm, interesting). Anyway, we hope you guys have a great holiday as well, and we're looking forward to some shows (and a CD) in the New Year!
    Tracy Chirico

www.longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network

Interesting

TRACY87BB WRITES
    I loved the guy who was trying to pick you up last night...that was, ummm, interesting
    Thats a chore and a task, trying to lift mortgage guy? Was he on a chair when the guy was trying to pick him up?

See, that's where the Polish in me comes into play.. sometimes I don't understand??? LOL, LOL ROTFLMAO
    Wish I had a CD.

Quote Originally Posted by DAN D.
    TRACY87BB WRITES
    thats a chore and a task trying to lift mortgage guy ? was he on a chair? when the guy was trying to pick him up?

see thats where the Polish in me comes into play.. sometimes I dont understand???LOL<LOL ROTFLMAO
    wish i had a cd
    No Dan. You see, a guy walked up to him and and asked him for a date!!!LOLOL
    Pick him up....LOL
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Sorry I missed you. My wife was tired and I wanted to drink and I wasn't going to drink and drive, so I'll catch you next time. I'm sure you had a good time.

Thread Information