Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Name the track....

2j Late Model

!

Great replies.... I personally like Woodstock International Raceway!

Marissa 2AM
    Last edited by 2j Late Model; 12-07-2006 at 09:36 PM.

Bobby Pease
    How about... "BEATERS to MUTHA speedway".....

whatever the name....Good Luck Billy! Like I said...we R there bro!

Bobby Pease

Good luck daddy, Jason, and Marissa!!! hehe...had to say that!!

hint hint...i think Freedom is the popular vote right now
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Wink Name Game..............

How about: Planet X Raceway, so all my intergalactic family will feel at home.................
    Maybe: NEETS Acres, so all my psychologically and geriatrically challenged buddies will feel good.......................
    I kinda like: Enduroland for that amusement park type of atmosphere...............
    Let's not forget all the computer geeks: NEETS Motor Arcade...............................
    Last but not least, the name we never get at any other venue: Respect Speedway............................
    UNCLE PETEY.......................

Never D. Q. Uncle Petey Again Speedway
    WOOT

Mike Fields
    Jeez Woot, now you're really getting carried away!

ladydriver
    I think I've gotten a vote from a very important person! WOODSTOCK INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY! YES!!!!!!
    5*

Going over all mentioned I like Freedom Raceway/Speedway/Speedbowl OR Woodstock International has a nice ring too.....Funny, just purchased, 2 years ago, a summer home about 5 minutes driving from where Woodstock [now Bethel Woods, Center for the Arts] was held and it's about 10 minutes walking distance to somewhere else........
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

I agree, Freedom Speedway, whatever...It's got a nice ring.. The last time I was up there was '83 on a Sunday...Freeport Saturday nite, then hauled up there....

Racing Rebel

Rick

Well thank you for the compliment!! Actually, I really like your other idea also (on the order anyway), Tri State Motorpark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladydriver
    That sounds great!! (1) MACBRE PRESENTS: TRI-STATE RACEWAY (2) MACBRE PRESENTS - WOODSTOCK INTERNATIOAL SPEEDWAY
    IIIII LIKE IT!
    ME
    4*

Lightbulb

OK think before you reply. Family, girlfriends and wives are special people. When I was single, to our friends, and so on, they were considered "PRIVATE STOCK". You don't disrespect another friends girlfriend or wife that's called "PRIVATE STOCK" . This to me becomes fitting for a family of racers and friends that are trying not to be torn apart by bull**** . How about PRIVATE STOCK SPEEDWAY?

My daughter, Rebecca (who is 8) says, OHANA MOTORSPORTS PARK because in Hawaiian, Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. So my vote is for OHANA MOTORSPORTS PARK, where families come to race. (Or KIRBY MOTOR SPEEDWAY home of the short****. mamaneets knows....)

(The top paragraph was written by my husband, Frank. Didn't want anyone to think I had a girlfriend or wife in my earlier years)
    VICKI

ladydriver
    Ohana has a nice theme, I like it! From Lilo & Stitch (I have kids too)!
    7*

I Knew Someone Would Get It. I Love That Saying. Very Innocent Coming From The Kids!
    VICKI

Crazy Horse

Name Game

I would name mine "GLORY SPEEDWAY". A height of achievement, to rejoice triumphantly, Perfect Happiness, the splendor and bliss of heaven. The word Glory has many racing terms in it, look it up.... I did.

Thread Information