Thread: Happy Birthday Richie!

BlingxBling

Happy Birthday Richie!

Sending happy birthday wishes to Richie Lawrence!! Hope you have a great day!!!!

Amanda and baby Emma

Happy Birthday to a frequent contributer to the good of racing. I don't know you personally, but I read all your posts, and you're a great person. Get your fire extinguisher ready for all those candles, and I hope your day is memorable.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

witchin8
    Happy BDAY Richie

Thumbs up

Thanks Amanda,WJ & Eric. WJ I keep looking for you at Riverhead but haven't found you yet. Maybe this year. Bling I hear rumors we have 5 or so races a MVS in 07 so will see you then. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all.

Mike Fields
    WJ, forget about just an extinguisher. He needs half of the NYFD to put all those candles out!

Am I too late????

Hey, Happy Birthday to ya Richie!!

BlingxBling
    Richie...I didn't have to find WJ...he found me...

5 races in 07...AWESOME DEAL! You know where to find me, right in turn 4, that is if Woot doesn't make you stay in the truck, hehe :-) Happy Holidays!

Wink

Mike there is only one candle anymore, the wife wants to keep me young. Thanks Geno , hope to see you this year. Amanda, I'm not as cute as you so I don't think WJ will look very hard for me.

Thread Information