Thread: Video Clip

Video Clip

Anyone who is interested I have posted a video clip from the last race of the season on my myspace page. It's the first 10 laps of the race, till the memory card filled up. If anyone wants the original mpeg, I can send it to you. It's somewhat clearer than the Flash Video file on myspace. They converted the original 69meg mpg into a 12meg flv. I hope in the near future to set up a youtube account just for clips from over the years. I finally put my capture card in one of my computers and can capture clips from video tape onto the computer. The myspace addy is www.myspace.com/figure8racer

Now there's a Christmas gift that keeps on giving. Thanks Rick.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

pitbull113
    Very cool dude thanks, but I have to ask what's up with the transvestite in the "Friends space"

Now I gotta look and see who, lol.

Okay, I actually got rid of a few people, lol. I get lots of requests to add people there and many I can't remember if I know them or not so I add them. I just never get around to deleting any. Almost everyone there now I know. Almost, lol.

pitbull113
    I knew you figure eight guys were different and I was going to have the same attitude as the armed forces "Don't ask; don't tell", But I had to ask. Your secret is safe with us. lol

Hey, we're not that different, lol. I just capped the whole last race from my camcorder and it's writing to a cd now so I can get it on this computer and send it up on youtube. It will be in 5 parts. Pause at each caution. The addy at youtube is listed in my post below this one. It should be up a little later tonight.
    Last edited by W. J.; 12-26-2006 at 09:51 AM. Reason: to correct URL mistake

Just as an FYI, the posts come up in reverse order (i.e., if you click on the first box, it shows you part 5 of 5 and you see the end of the race).

Thanks for the video clips, Rick...it sure was fun to watch again! Happy holidays to you, bud!
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

pitbull113
    Very cool Rick thanks again!!