Thread: Bob Alert!

Bob Alert!

Bulletin: Up The Butt Bob Is Missing!! If Found Please Return To Busy Bee Racing . C/o The " Lunch Lady.net" . Please Do Not Feed Or Offer Water After Midnight! This Is Not A Joke. We Really Miss Our Bob. Please Do Not Call Or Fax. Oh Where Can He Be? Last Seen In 74 Dodge Dart Headed For Freeland. Please Help Us Find Our Bob. Thank You For Your Support. No Reward!
    #19 J.W.

Thumbs up

I'm perty sure I have seen your Bob in the Flanders area driving a blue Dodge with a white vinyl top. He wuz drivin quickly. Better hurry if you want to catch him afore he reaches the toll bridges.
    VICKI

Honey at the Hive

Vick, I think you and fluff were hittin' 'em a little hard at the hive last night. Who cares where Bob is? LOL LOL
    #19 J.W.

Bob Coco

I haven't gone anywhere!

I've been secretly buying up every second Gen DSM car in the Tri state area so no one else will have spare parts. That's my plan. And as for the Dart, I gave the keys to Rocky my German Shepard. He was heading to Davies Dogs in Jersey for a cheddar cheese steak sandwich.

Bob, I can make gone of that nasty Mopar for you.
    Last edited by Mobigsly; 01-23-2007 at 08:10 PM.

Bob Coco
    Make Gone? That Dart is gunna eat up all of the big 350 GM's That is until all of your loud exhaust pipes scare the swing out of the swinger. Hey, It's a start. By the way, Would you believe that the '73 Dart came from the factory with a vinyl top and a 383 Magnum. I know, It's hard to believe. You'll have to see it for yourself!

BTW This forum is mighty quiet and my flower pot is getting a little dry

Thread Information