Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My new source for WMT news

StevePro

My new source for WMT news

Hi guys,

I want to thank you for this site. I'm excited about being offered the opportunity to be a member here. I have a feeling this is going to be a lot of folks new home for everything WMT. If you ever need anything from me, I'm here for you. Fresh, new, adult moderated source of opinions. I'm excited.

Thanks guys,
    Steve

Marco
    Quote Originally Posted by StevePro
    Hi guys,

I want to thank you for this site. I'm excited about being offered the opportunity to be a member here. I have a feeling this is going to be a lot of folks new home for everything WMT. If you ever need anything from me, I'm here for you. Fresh, new, adult moderated source of opinions. I'm excited.

Thanks guys,
    Steve
    I'll second that. I'm looking forward to what StevePro termed that 'Fresh, new, adult moderated source of opinions' that we've needed for asphalt Modified racing.

DecCT

Wink Happy to be here !!!

Cool to be a part of this new site, it looks great. I think 2007 is going to be fun now.

Photog1
    I'm with you, Steve! Looking forward to all of Howie & Mary's great photos and some good conversations!!

Hazel

I for one am looking forward to this. I'm so glad that Howie has his great pictures here, I also look forward to flawless, zoomcat & others on the message forum, should be great, and in my opinion, a giant step in the right direction.

Adult moderated source of opinions. I'm excited amen !!!!!!!

Thread Information