Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Chrome Horn

The Chrome Horn

I know at this time of the year message boards are a little on the slow side, but I must admit the post & threads that have been here are really enjoyable, unlike some other boards where everybody will just BASH the same driver post after post, and for the most part have no idea what they are talking about. I look forward to a board where the threads are fun, have a little behind the scene info., but most of all to chat about open wheel modifeds PERIOD, RoC, True Value, IMCA, etc., etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I could not agree more. The one in CT should be called : WeallhateTC.com. It neverstops. Or: JimCivialiisacriminal.com. Here in NY we have: JimReidownerofLancasterSpeedwayshouldbeburnedatthe stake.com . It's like a drum beat going on and on. Well, I gotta go now. I'm going over to: Inevercomplainaboutanything.com. I'll be back.
    the ROC rules!! / Pacin ain't Racin
    " honey!! I can't sleep, turn on the CUP race will ya?"

LMAO............... It's funny that you have a few people who have been in racing for a couple of years seem to know everything about the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by uticamike View Post
    I could not agree more. The one in CT should be called : WeallhateTC.com. It neverstops. Or: JimCivialiisacriminal.com. Here in NY we have: JimReidownerofLancasterSpeedwayshouldbeburnedatthe stake.com . It's like a drum beat going on and on. Well, I gotta go now. I'm going over to: Inevercomplainaboutanything.com. I'll be back.
    burned at the stake, huh? hmmm... ya, maybe that'd be ok... could we tar & feather him 1st though?
    WMT: Where sk drivers go when they feel the need to wreck more expensive equipment.

"Those who are willing to trade their freedom for security deserve neither and will lose both."
    - Benjamin Franklin

WWRD? (What Would Richie Do?)

Modman75
    Personally I prefer to visit
    youropinioniswelcomehereaslongasitmatchesours.com

Maddawg got run over by a an SK, coming home from our house Christmas Eve..... Hey , sounds like a song huh?
    the ROC rules!! / Pacin ain't Racin
    " honey!! I can't sleep, turn on the CUP race will ya?"

I never could understand why the SK's or any of the other open wheel series got hammered on another message board, so maybe getting running over by an sk is not a bad thing lololololololo

Thread Information