Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Whelen Modified Tour Yearbook

Whelen Modified Tour Yearbook

Does anyone know if Nascar has out yearbook on the tour?

Tooner
    They usually have something in the Official NASCAR Yearbook, which is mainly Cup info, but the back half covers all the regional and touring series.

Howie is offline Veteran of Racing Photography
    The book is called "The Official NASCAR Preview and Press Guide 2007" and like Tooner said, it is mostly about the top 3 tours. WMT, WSMT, BES and AZWT are all covered too. I've found it in Borders in the past. It's about a half inch thick and loaded with info and color photos on glossy paper. It goes for $10.95.

If not found in a local bookstore, you can always browse online at Amazon, they usually can hook you up with any publication that's out there, and at a lower price.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Tooner
    Good info W.J.,

I forgot to add, if you have a NASCAR license, you normally get it in the mail automatically, at least you used too.

I just bought the book on Nascar and let me tell you; it only has about 10 pages on the Mod Squad its mostly Nextel Cup; Busch; Trucks why cant Nascar figure out the better racing in the Modified Series than their top cup; busch; and truck series . It also has all the Nascar tracks . I just wish some day they would put out a book ALL on the Mod Squads

Camper Lady

Smile

I agree, the Modified's are the backbone of Nascar racing. A lot of great drivers and car owners have come out of the Mod tour, some of the car owners like Lenny B, gave well meaning to the Mod Tour

I still sat the Whelen Modified Tour is the BEST that Nascar has going for them;

Thread Information