Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike Stefaniks Best Car

Mike Stefaniks Best Car

Mt Favorite Mike Stefaniks best car would have to be his Blue and White #15 Sponsored by ADAP Auto Palace . Does anyone have any Favorites?

For me its the X6 or the Barry 21. Mike would be good in a Yugo I think.
    He'll go down as one of the greats.
    the ROC rules!! / Pacin ain't Racin
    " honey!! I can't sleep, turn on the CUP race will ya?"

Jim A.
    Mikes red/orange # 15 that he campaigned at Riverside & Stafford in the mid 80's

Rbemben1

Steffy's best car

I'll go along with Uticamike on the X6, which was a pretty hot set o' wheels But the car he just rode in this year, Chris Kopec's old car from Flamingo Motor Sports, just kinda wheeled him on to another championship. Wotta combo, Mike Stefanik and the #15

Rich

WillyKJr
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim A. View Post
    Mikes red/orange # 15 that he campaigned at Riverside & Stafford in the mid 80's
    I'd agree. This was the time when Mike's game was coming together and to see his abilitities as a driver and chassis man develop into the total package on the racetrack was something special.

I absolutely loved the red/orange #15
    Last edited by CynthiaTork; 03-07-2007 at 09:21 AM.

Marco
    Wright Pearson's 16

yeah, it had fenders

Modman75
    I think that DOT orange car that some guy from upstate NY let him drive one time was pretty cool

nuclear banana
    The Olsen 14, which was the precursor to the x-6, and the 'experimental' Koszela 16, which was Ford Powered and had an 'EXP' body istead of the normal cavaliers of the time. Heard there were some pretty trick things under that car. I've been trying to find a pic of that one for some time....I know it appeared at a Fall Final sometime in the mid to late 80's...not sure of it's history...

Bill

Howie is offline Veteran of Racing Photography
    I agree Bill, I've been looking for a photo also. Found this one from 1993 which may not be the original Olsen, seems like I remember it different somehow. Hope it posts ok.

nuclear banana
    Howie,

I seem to remember different paint on that as well....

Thanks for the photo...

Bill

I am ONLY talking about his Modified; not his other cars or truck he ran; just His Modified !

Quote Originally Posted by nuclear banana View Post
    The Olsen 14, which was the precursor to the x-6, and the 'experimental' Koszela 16, which was Ford Powered and had an 'EXP' body istead of the normal cavaliers of the time. Heard there were some pretty trick things under that car. I've been trying to find a pic of that one for some time....I know it appeared at a Fall Final sometime in the mid to late 80's...not sure of it's history...

Bill
    Hey Bill, if you find a picture, please let me know I'd like to see it. As far as best Stefanik car, hmmm....x-6 has to take the prize for me. He's really hot in that #16 though too.

I love listening in on the scanner between Mike and Julie. They work together and get the job done!

Rob,
    aka,
    Stefanikfan.

davepull
    I'll have to say the flamingo M-6 with that 14 car a close 2nd and the hanks 37 3rd and mario's 44 4th

The silver 21 that was a hot looking ride!
    "I'm a good winner, but a poor loser" Richie Evans

www.rememberwhenphotosonline.com

Thread Information