Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neets Hscs 2007, Here We Go!!!!!!!

NEETS-1

Thumbs up Neets Hscs 2007, Here We Go!!!!!!!

NEETS is alive and well, here is the news you've been waiting for.....
    I recieved the final word today, I am proud to announce "Mahoning Valley Speedway" will be our new home track for 2007 w/ a nine (9) race schedule starting on SUNDAY, April 29th w/ the "RICH JOHNSON MEMORIAL SPRING SPECTACULAR". A full schedule will be updated on the NEETS website tomorrow night.
    NEETS will be back stronger than ever w/ a new to enduro racing format that will be solely designed for our series. The FUN, the FAMILY and the FRIENDSHIP will be re-born in this years season.
    Many announcements will be posted in the next few weeks....keep checking back for all the new great things happening w/ the best enduro series in the USA!!!!!!!
    PS- All HSCS series rules are the same as 2006 so get them cars/TRUX ready!!!!
    PSPS- For the best of both worlds.....The HJSC (Holiday Junk Car Series) non-point races will be held at different tracks in the N.E. in 2007. A separate schedule will be announced for these events as soon as they are secured.

Thumbs up Wow!!!

That was really weird, I just posted on how people were on here waiting and it's here!!!

goop15

good job billy.................

That's great, Billy....thank you for your hard work..........se ya...

NEETS-is-neat..................................

goop

Good Job!

Can't wait to run in the "asphalt saucer" aka the longest left turn in PA!
    Bob Kulik
    Kulik Racing

Exclamation Who let the dogs out..................

Never thought I'd ever race at the dogtrack again, but any port in a storm........................
    I guess I'll have to dig out my helmet to rollbar whiplash safety strap, hehe.....................
    No matter, It'll be great to see all the NEETS family race'n in the same place, just a smaller circle....................
    UNCLE PETEY..................

Billy all your hard work paid off, and even though the track is a little smaller, I'm sure it will be great and I can't wait to race.
    [B][COLOR=Blue][FONT=Verdana]Ryan Nelson
    Driver of NEETS 4cyl #131
    Firefighter/EMT/Rescue tech.
    Security Officer
    www.nelsonracing131.webs.com

Good job Billy, hey now you won't have to worry about the swamp in the infield.

bd motorsports

new home for billy and the gang

Congrats to billy and the neets gang good lucky this season. Due to no place close to home for me to race at with the car that I have, so I'm retiring to go cart racin with my two kids. So you all have fun and be safe out there and we'll come visit you all some time soon.

LARRY "O"& THE GANG AT "BODY DROP MOTORSPORTS"
    Last edited by W. J.; 03-18-2007 at 07:14 PM. Reason: mess up oops!

BlingxBling
    Jaws..but the concrete barrier down the front stretch will be an eye opener..

In NEETS' first season, we visited MVS. This is where we saw the launch of the 'Starship Petey' moblie, as well as the only red flag for a spectator wanting to get too close to the track. I can't wait to be back in the stand and look forward to seeing the "family" again. I hope all is well, see you at the NEETS opener.

Little side note; flag stand is high up, so I don't think I will be jumping out of this one.
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

17Racer
    Hey Matt, here is a new one for ya. When MVS held their enduros a couple years ago, the flagman would stand on the start finish line and have the pack at a 5 wide standstill in turn 4, then give a 1-2-3 GO and run and jump into the flagstand.
    Sound wild enough for ya? I was scared I was gonna hit him, but he was fast.

Looking forward to seein and racin with everyone again

PS. Bling, that concrete wall hurts LOL , and trust me, I know you were there.
    Last edited by 17Racer; 03-18-2007 at 08:35 PM.

Elated

I am soooo excited for NEETS to have a track again. I can't wait to see everyone at the first race (in case you didn't know, it is the day after my birthday!! This is going to be the best birthday, seeing everyone I miss!!!)

Be safe, See you all soon!!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Sac-Man

Smile Ahhhh! This is great news!!!

I have visited and pit crewed at MVS but never raced there. I am really looking forward to race in what I will affectionately call the cereal bowl. Pit crewing for the Run What Ya Brung at MVS a few years back reminded me of the vibrating racecar track I had as a kid. Remember, with the small Styrofoam cars?
    I know I participated in a NEETS 4-cylinder event with 90 cars. Let’s see, that’s 18 rows of 5. Hmmm!!! Matt could be standing on the roof of the last car in the line-up, wave the green and jump into the flaggers stand.

BTW – that was the kid’s first post, enduro tires? Lets give him a break. Everyone uses different tires and it depends on your budget and the rules of the event. Visit www.tirerack.com or mavistire.com and read up on treadwear and speed ratings. After the race is over throw all that information out the window and copy what the guy who won is using!!!

rcp_ny

Question transponders?

Is MVS transponded (if that's not a word, it should be)? If so, will it be the same 3-inch-hole-in-the-floor-with-a-flap configuration?

Thumbs up

Yep same transponder same hole.

Thread Information