Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neets Hscs 2007, Here We Go!!!!!!!

NEET in my backyard

This is great news. NEETS in my backyard. Yes, the track is all turns so you might want to install a head support or just duct tape your head to the seat.
    Some info for those not familiar with the Mahoning area. We have a Napa and an Advanced Auto within 3 miles from the track, in case you need a quick part. There is also a Wal-Mart about a mile away for some extra duct tape.lol.
    An answer to the transponder question. Yes, Mahoning has working transponder loops.
    Last month I spoke to Doug and he asked me about NEETS. I told him all good things about the NEETS family and the friendly atmosphere. I had a blast racing last November in the NEETS race even though my race was short lived(you can see the Mutha video on www.eidemmotorsports.com).
    I look forward to seeing many of the friendly people of NEETS at the next event. I plan on putting a car together for this year, just don't tell the wife.lol.
    Hoping for many successful laps for Billy and the NEETS family .

Duane
    www.eidemmotorsports.com

Directions from LI

I have never been to the track but it might be one of the road trips this year.

Where is the track and are there any good motels in the area?

BlingxBling
    Jaws...coming from LI...you would take LIE over the Throgs Neck over the GW..and hop onto I-80 west...take that until you get to exit 277, Lake Harmony, pick up the turnpike I-476 S, take that to exit 74 Mahoning Valley exit, pay the toll ($1.25), and go towards the left. I want to say it is Palmerton, but I never pay attention to signs. When you get to a stop sign, you want to go right. Follow that right on through until you get to the light. Stop if it is red, otherwise stay straight, go over the bridge and merge into the left lane. Make a left at the light...follow that through 3 more lights, past a Wal-mart, a few food places, and approximately 1 mile after Wally World, MVS will be on your right hand side....

There are MANY places to stay once you get off the Mahoning Valley exit. There is a Country Inn and Suites (that's what I would recommend), then right up the road is a Hampton Inn. I have see a few other smaller places...but I dare not try them.
    Last edited by BlingxBling; 03-20-2007 at 10:35 PM.

badone07
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    I have never been to the track but it might be one of the road trips this year.

Where is the track and are there any good motels in the area?

http://www.countryinns.com/lehightonpa/

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/h...tyhocn=LEHPAHX

2Fast4U

Thumbs up Job Well DONE!

Billy Good Luck!!

Thanks,

Probably go out there later in the summer.

Enduro rules still the same? Bring a passanger and a big hammer?

As long as you don't use the big hammer on your passenger!!!
    And yes the rules are exactly the same
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

No, the big hammer is to get a good parking spot.

Thread Information