Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The 1982 Gallery

Howie is offline Veteran of Racing Photography

The 1982 Gallery

Something to do on a snowy day. I've added a couple hundred photos to the 1982 gallery on thechromehorn. Various stuff - mods, WoO, Cup, etc. Hard the believe it was 25 years ago.

http://www.racerhub.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=584

Thanks for taking the time to post all of these wonderful photos Howie. Great stuff. A great way for me to pass time on a snowy day as well (it helped me put off shoveling for a while longer at least!). You are right...where does the time go? Some of those faces, machines and places seem a world away now! I loved the Nashville shots. Those cars seem so low tech. when compared to today...though at the time, those downsized cars seemed so odd (and controversial). I really miss that early 80's Grand National period. We all had a few local Mod heroes in that series to root for back then. There was a nice blend of short tracks still in the mix and (for the first time) full TV coverage. By the end of the 80's and into the 90's I had all but lost interest in that series. How times change.
    Last edited by ModTourMan; 03-17-2007 at 07:30 PM.

Russ B.

Howie; any chance you have a shot of Mike Stefaniks #15 Adap Auto Palace CAR? I did not see much of this car on net

Awesome stuff, as usual.
    Love the Ronnie Rocco pic
    http://www.racerhub.com/photos/showp...hp?photo=13068
    "A good racer is one whose head is in communication with his balls." - Richie Evans
    "There was only one place you'd find Cale Yarborough's name toward the back: The phone book." - Mike Joy

Howie is offline Veteran of Racing Photography
    Quote Originally Posted by kinserfan11 View Post
    Howie; any chance you have a shot of Mike Stefaniks #15 Adap Auto Palace CAR? I did not see much of this car on net
    Finally found one - 1991

Thanks Howie that is my favorite Mike Stefanik car

Never ever thought I'd say this....we need more snow days.

Thanks Howie, that was awesome viewing.

Just needs a few super mods (hint, hint, LOL)
    Last edited by CynthiaTork; 03-22-2007 at 11:52 AM.
    A friend is someone who believes in you when you've ceased to believe in yourself

What year did Mike Stefanik drive the #44 Mcdonalds car? Also what year did Mike drive the #26 car at Nazareth?
    Last edited by kinserfan11; 03-25-2007 at 05:30 PM.

Thread Information